Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You blame Rangers, yet throughout it all you fed Rangers your money. You wouldn't keep giving a woman money of she treated you as badly as this business has treated you, yet you persist?

You sir are the living definition of a mug.

You have obviously never met my wife or two daughters..A mug you say? I would have to plead Guilty!!

They're gonna use their off the radar wealth to let the fans buy shares and then use the fans money to get the club back on it's feet are you sure this is right?

In the meantime in the real world the clumpanys continues to struggle to save up enough cash for things like gardening leave for diddies sorry real rangers men or is it leg ends who don't do walking away, don't you get it your Rangers men are just wanting to suckle at the teet of the cashcow that they have missed out on, one even suck 20 million into it and was crying about getting it back from the most Rangers of Rangers menof the last 25 years Dave King to sue Sir David Murray for £20m | Herald Scotland , what length do you think a convited criminal would go to to get his money back ?

Minty v Kingy - both Ranjurs Men ..

from that article;

A spokesman for Sir David's Murray Group said: "We note with some interest, and much incredulity, Dave King's press statement. "It is difficult to understand his motives, given he has been a director of Rangers Football Club since the year 2000. "Throughout the period of his directorship, Dave King has attended and participated in regular board meetings, including those approving the annual audited accounts, received board papers quarterly, had full access to the executive management of the club, and been privy to the same detailed financial and commercial information as every other board member. "In the event that he actually lodges a claim, we would vigorously defend it." A statement added: "Murray Group fully intends to make further detailed press comment on the wider circumstances at Rangers Football Club once it considers this will not detract from or interfere with the difficult and delicate work of the administration. "It is deeply regrettable and hugely saddening for all the employees and supporters that the club finds itself in its present situation."

Kingy is BACK !! and this time it's....financial..

Exactly Bennett. 3 years of 'they are robbing you ya fool'...3 years of 'Can you not see they are only in it for themselves ya mug'

Now we have Rangers men who are willing to help get the club back on its feet by using their own personal wealth , that is not in question , and by allowing the support to buy into the club through a share issue in a company led by people we can all trust.

You can actually feel the outright hatred aimed at Dave King. The very fact he is so hated on here only reinforces my opinion he would be a huge success at Ibrox.

Please feel free to bookmark

Bookmarked

I just felt like dropping in to mention that Mike Ashley is going to own the stadium, the club is heading for admin with no hope of coming out of it, and dafties are going to want another new club but Ashley will own the stadium they want to play in. Lol.

I posted one year ago that there would be more than one newco next time - truly obliterating the Same Club Myth - and I'm sticking to that.

It's decent.

Thick Sevconians like No.8 were probably saying the same, back when P&Bers were laughing at Craig "wealth off the radar" Whyte was shaping up to take over the dying old club. Well jel, clearly.

They're too thick to learn, which is part of the reason why their crap tribute act is going to die too.

Edited by vikingTON

You can actually feel the outright hatred aimed at Dave King. The very fact he is so hated on here only reinforces my opinion he would be a huge success at Ibrox.

He was a huge success last time he was at Ibrox I think he would be able to repeat this with another liquidation :)

They're too thick to learn, which is part of the reason why their crap tribute act is going to die too.

Ohh dear Wee Viking hasn't read the latest memo..Rangers are never going to die. We have good old cuddly Uncle Mike to get us back on the straight and narrow. You must try and keep up. I know the Ps&Ds views change from day to day but posts like yours just make the others look rather foolish

Ohh dear Wee Viking hasn't read the latest memo..Rangers are never going to die. We have good old cuddly Uncle Mike to get us back on the straight and narrow. You must try and keep up. I know the Ps&Ds views change from day to day but posts like yours just make the others look rather foolish

rip-rangers.jpg

You already did, and the tribute act will do so again. Gutted for you.

Edited by vikingTON

Views changing from day to day? I think I'll hold a red card up to that!

Maybe start a fighting fund for a club that apparently can't die.

Edited by dave.j

Sevco should just die, and their fans should just start a new club in whatever regional league they should start in. Anything else is just a monumental waste of time for all involved in the club as the terminal financial rot is already too deeply ingressed to simply be wiped out in a day.

Exactly Bennett. 3 years of 'they are robbing you ya fool'...3 years of 'Can you not see they are only in it for themselves ya mug'

Now we have Rangers men who are willing to help get the club back on its feet by using their own personal wealth , that is not in question , and by allowing the support to buy into the club through a share issue in a company led by people we can all trust.

This is all very touching. 'Rangers men' will use 'their own personal wealth' to put the club back on its feet and allow 'the support to buy into the club through a share issue'.

Beautiful.

For the purposes of this post, please define 'Rangers men'. Explain why they'd put 'their own personal wealth' into a business'. Explain why they'd then 'allow the support to buy into the club'.

I am curious to know what all these fabulous concepts are about. Didn't 'Rangers men' dig the old club/company/whatever it is that Neil Doncaster says it is a whopping great hole in the nineties and noughties that led to the events and circus of summer 2012?

I would love to have your dewy-eyed star crossed vision of businessmen putting their personal wealth into a football team/business/whatever it is Neil Doncaster says it is. In case you haven't realised, business people generally get rich by being fucking ruthless. Those who get involved in football clubs usually end up with their fingers burned, take what they can from the wreckage and get out. You may have noticed this over the past couple of years with the suits who've been in and out of Ibrox, pumped the old girl silly then ran like hell.

Then again, you can comfort yourself that they're not 'Rangers men'.

As to the fans, do you think Rangers fans who've been mugged a few times over the past seasons are going to line up for a share issue simply because someone like King, a 'Rangers man' in your passionate opinion, is in the boardroom? Perhaps they'll recall that Mr King happily called on fans to damage the interests of newco by withholding season ticket money and putting it into a fund that would, let me take a wild guess here, be used in concert with the business interests of someone also called King.

Would any Bear put his/her hard earned money into a venture led by an individual who would not hesitate to injure the enterprise he professes to care for when he doesn't get his own way?

This is all very curious. I hope you and your fantasy are happy together.