Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rather than wait until they are forced into a corner why does the SFA not make a statement of policy to explain to the wider public what would be the basis of any decision they have to make? All they have to do it point people at the relevant parts of their articles. In particular the fit and proper test.

This would of course would need to include their run in with Mike Ashley which they instigated. Just explain what the issue is, what they want to see happen and why. Otherwise some see it as keeping someone who is too powerful for them coming in to upset their nice comfortable arrogance.

By explaining all this now, which would merely be the basis of their decisions it would minimise the flack when they do make a decision. And they will have to make decisions that will get some people annoyed.

Because to nip it in the bud would mean that tabloid trash could no longer sell papers. These rags thrive on rumour and speculation, it makes them money and they are part of the football world.

By not saying anything the SFA etc leave the papers open to print what they like for as long as possibe, selling papers to what ever nugget is willing to buy them.

Type / Sort

OK

My sort ????

Please explain.

Arrogant, ignorant, stupid inadequates who need the vicarious "success" guaranteed by cleaving to a football team in order to validate their lives.

Oh, nearly forgot - also identifiable by a lack of self-awareness and an inability to cope with the truth.

Off my facebook page...

"Kenny
1 hr · Bearsden ·

Is it wrong to auction two tickets for the Rangers -v- Celtic game to the highest bidder and use the proceeds to buy shares and donate them to The Rangers Supporters Trust ? Not sure if I can go or not !!

Like · · Share
2 people like this."

Wrong???? Not at all...

Futile ? f**k yeah! :lol:

Off my facebook page...

"Kenny

1 hr · Bearsden ·

Is it wrong to auction two tickets for the Rangers -v- Celtic game to the highest bidder and use the proceeds to buy shares and donate them to The Rangers Supporters Trust ? Not sure if I can go face the humiliation or not !!

Like · · Share

2 people like this."

Wrong???? Not at all...

Futile ? f**k yeah! :lol:

FTFY. ;)

Given that gate receipts account for the square root of f**k all in terms of elite EPL clubs' revenue, your assertion is actually groundless

Then why did Arsenal bother moving to a bigger stadium?

Why have Man Utd steadily increased their capacity to over 70k in recent years?

Why are Chelsea, Spurs, and Liverpool desperately looking at increasing their capacity or even moving to bigger stadia?

Why are Man City also in the process of extending their capacity at the Etihad?

Why are Chelsea, Spurs, and Liverpool desperately looking at increasing their capacity or even moving to bigger stadia?

Increased pie sales from disaffected Rangers fans?

Telt......

again..... :lol::thumsup2

Raith Rovers are standing by their decision to sell away tickets directly to Rangers fans for their forthcoming visit to Stark's Park.
Rangers are understood to be angry that Rovers are dealing with the sale of away tickets for the match in February.
Usually, the tickets would be given to the visiting club to sell and pay the home side at a later date.
But Rovers are believed to have concerns over the payment of the money due to Rangers' financial troubles.
Raith give a maximum allocation of 3800 tickets to away fans for a match such the Rangers one, which would equate to over £50,000 in income.
If the Ibrox club were to sell the tickets themselves, that money would be not be payable to the Kirkcaldy club until early March.
Raith Rovers chief executive Eric Drysdale told BBC Scotland: "There is ongoing dialogue between ourselves and Rangers on this matter, but at the moment there is nothing further to say."

Arrogant, ignorant, stupid inadequates who need the vicarious "success" guaranteed by cleaving to a football team in order to validate their lives.

Oh, nearly forgot - also identifiable by a lack of self-awareness and an inability to cope with the truth.

'success' ????????

I support Irvine Meadow and Aston Villa.

Hardly a glory hunters paradise LoL

Norman must think that you are "one of them" because you never agreed with him.

Thanks

Understand now.

Non compliance and non agreement mean I am an enemy to be attacked.

Up to speed now.

Here was me thinking I a free thinker with no ties to anyone that can be referred to as 'them'

Please quote anywhere I have referred to THEM in that fashion.

In the words of P&B berrz since time immemorial, "if you think I'm going through your posting history..."

If you hold no affection for the bloo Sisters, I apologise - it does, however, make your categorisation of pretty big clubs as "any old rubbish" all the stranger.

ETA: I'd delete that post, but it's already been quoted, so I'll just chalk it up to a wee brainfart.

*Awaits Vicky's gleeful "WRK's grovelling apology" post* :rolleyes:

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Don't agree with Norman, you must be a Rangers fan lol.

What a deluded nanny that guy is lol

Beep....beep.....Norman...

Beep...beep....beep.

Beep patter ©Jay from the Inbetweeners.