Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What else can be said that hasn't already been said a hundred times over about the club. The numb immunity set in a long time ago, despite the continued diatribe and borefest contributed by obsessive posters such as yourself DB.

^^^And another reply.

Not enjoying the Journey, imho.

What else can be said that hasn't already been said a hundred times over about the club. The numb immunity set in a long time ago, despite the continued diatribe and borefest contributed by obsessive posters such as yourself DB.

Borefest? The borefest you keep reading and commenting on? Who do you think you are convincing with that rubbish?

^^^And another reply.

Not enjoying the Journey, imho.

Weren't you the one that was having a dig the other day about Rangers fans disappearing from the board, and thus depriving you of the attention you continually seek. We can't win either way eh!?

Weren't you the one that was having a dig the other day about Rangers fans disappearing from the board, and thus depriving you of the attention you continually seek. We can't win either way eh!?

Having a dig? Not at all, young Robert. Simply an observation - one which had an interesting side-effect in that it roused Kinky from his recent inactivity.

Rest assured, your presence is appreciated - it's nice to have continued evidence that you lot are still squirming. Adds to the entertainment, don'tcha know...

It's tricky.

If Celtic are two nil up at half time or something, I want them to go on and score seven or eight for the seethe it will induce.

If it's still goalless late on, I want Rangers to nick it for precisely the same reason.

No outcome is really satisfactory though.

It's like when Rangers won the title through those late Scott McDonald goals against Celtic at Motherwell. The joy of seeing one set of OF fans looking so bereft is offset by the sight of the others being so pleased.

Aye, it's a tricky one, hence my ideal scenario being the Sevco to be absolutely humiliated, and I mean pumped rotten by at least seven, followed by Aberdeen or Dundee United fans going mental with a 90th minute spawny deflection off that wee scrote Scott Brown's left buttock with 90mins on the stadium clock.

That, in my opinion, would pretty much be a diddy win-win situation in what I agree, is a tricky one to figure out.

Naturally, had the draw kept the Sevco and Celtic apart, I would be hoping for Aberdeen and Dundee United wins in each semi final by, oh let's say 2-0... Can't be greedy.

Do you really expect to be taken seriously?

Not at all, but you seem to want to be taken seriously yet provide a simililar , arguably lower, level of input with your overly aggresive replies to someone you maintain that you don't take seriously, so I am further confused.

Classical conditioning from the diddies. Mr Pavlov would be so proud.

For the avoidance of doubt Pavlov should not be confused with Pavlova. A meringue?

No, you're right, Pavlov shoud not be confused with Pavlova, although it no doubt is, on occasion.

Some of its informative and interesting, some of its just regurgitated old shite .

...and, despite nearly THREE YEARS of continually being told that the would be saviours of the footballing entity are up to no good, the fatal arrogance/denial attitude prevelant amongst the support has allowed an arse-raping of previously unimaginable proportions to be perpetrated against "The People" ?

Stop making such mugs of yourselves (yeah, I know), get realistic about your place in Scottish Football ( :blink: ), OPERATE WITHIN YOUR MEANS ( :lol::lol::lol::lol: ) and compete on a level playing field ( :rolleyes: ) then you just might find that the overbearing spotlight currently focused on Ibrox will turn elsewhwere - Hopefully on Doncaster, Reagan and Ogilvie.

Tbh, the manner of the demise of this club has raised so much awareness of the dubious activities used to sustain superiority within the game that the level of trust and honesty lost is huge and is probably going to keep top clubs in the spotlight permenantly.

No bad thing imho.

So Rob, thanks. Thanks for your club bursting the cosy cartel you had going and allowing all us diddies the opportunity to confirm that things weren't right or fair or....honest at he top of Scottish Football as we had said. For a wee minute or two, we were beginning to think we were, as you (collective you ;) ) liked to put it, paranoid.

Turns out we were, and continue to be, right.

Who'd a thunk it ? ;)

Donahoe says O'Ashley ain't fit to be a The Newcunto F. C. man.

Correct, as Michael is not a mouthbreathing fuckwit sectarian bigot.

As delighted I am that a monster like Ashley is nowhere near my famous, debt-free, double European trophy winning club, I don't get the fit and proper persons angle at all here. He's a successful businessman and therefore a bit of a b*****d but other than waving his goolies at the SFA (which director of rangers old and new hasn't) I can see no reasonable objection to him.

I note with mirth that the honourable Mr Donohoe is yet to use his parliamentary privilege to ask any questions of Sir Moonbeams of Tax-Cheating or Dave Dodgy actual convictions King. Surprising that.

As delighted I am that a monster like Ashley is nowhere near my famous, debt-free, double European trophy winning club, I don't get the fit and proper persons angle at all here. He's a successful businessman and therefore a bit of a b*****d but other than waving his goolies at the SFA (which director of rangers old and new hasn't) I can see no reasonable objection to him.

I note with mirth that the honourable Mr Donohoe is yet to use his parliamentary privilege to ask any questions of Sir Moonbeams of Tax-Cheating or Dave Dodgy actual convictions King. Surprising that.

I think that the objection isn't with Ashley himself but that he owns Newcastle. I think dual ownership is part of the fit and proper criteria.

Absolutely.

A clearer example of using his public position for "vested interest" I have yet to see. Hopefully he'll be out on his greedy arse come May.

I think that the objection isn't with Ashley himself but that he owns Newcastle. I think dual ownership is part of the fit and proper criteria.

Sure and there was an undertaking, agreed to by Ashley, but do we have a list of criteria anywhere to do a checklist?

If we are comparing Ashley with SDM, King, Green, Whyte, who is the most fit and the most proper out of that lot?

News today from Big Mike's football club.

Nacho Novo is chased from Ibrox. "Don't come back to train with us".

Players not getting their usual batch of free tickets. But they can buy up to 10 if they want. Outrage!

The 3 Bears complaining they are not being taken seriously. They have loads of money (they say.)

Rangers fans have vote of no confidence in the board.

Chris Graham the spokeman for .... himself...said something.

Bert Konterman also said something and then fell over.

Brian Donohoe Central Ayrshire MP, expenses cheat, living very well off the Westminister gravy train had a moan to the press. Shamefully the lazy Daily Record made it into a story.

Mike clearing out the nonsense that goes on behind the scenes at Ibrox, bit by bit.

Must soon be time to bite the bullet with McCoist.

Usually decided by confraternal handshake - or lack of. :unsure: