Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Me digging ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Put the bottle down and go to bed Rob ... drowning your sorrows only leads to a hangover and more hurt.

Aye, you're probably right, early tee off tomorrow and half of the fuckers still not back!!

Aye well done mate, just f*ck off with the rest of your pals like Monkey and WRK, who desperately strive for any attention and significance they may achieve on any Rangers related threads on here, sad as f*ck!

FOLLOW YOUR OWN CLUB

yeah everyone follow your own club

but continue laughing at this clusterf$%k

Hadn't been on for a couple of days, but looking back on the match thread WRK must have been the most regular contributor with you not far behind ( non Rangers or C*ltic fans), what the f*ck is up with you both!!?

Well that's not even nearly true.

I just had a look and twenty six non-OF fans have made more posts on that thread than me. You look enough of a roaster with your 'follow your own team' crusade, without throwing in lies about people.

You'll obviously need to apologise and amend your comment.

Well that's not even nearly true.I just had a look and twenty six non-OF fans have made more posts on that thread than me. You look enough of a roaster with your 'follow your own team' crusade, without throwing in lies about people.You'll obviously need to apologise and amend your comment.

I'm sitting in eighth place on there, with just over a third of the post count of the top non celtic or the rangers poster.

Something tells me young Robert isn't enjoying the journey. On holiday and he comes out with all that ranting? That can't be healthy.

ETA: Maybe someone should PM Robert and tell him how to find out this info, before he accuses me and MT of printing out all the posts, cutting them up and counting them local-election stylee?

REMEMBER, BOYS AND GIRLS - DON'T POST PISHED!

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

I know that on this occasion these players are on loan but the potential is there for the scenario of using players to transfer funds from one business to another.

So we have 1 obsessive attacking Rangers by just making up utter nonsense about wages and another attacking Rangers because of future possible scenarios :lol:

Aye well done mate, just f*ck off with the rest of your pals like Monkey and WRK, who desperately strive for any attention and significance they may achieve on any Rangers related threads on here, sad as f*ck!

FOLLOW YOUR OWN CLUB

^^^

Not enjoying the journey

This loan shenanigans is not a good thing. To have 2 'clubs' feeding one another across the border is precisely why we have dual interest rules.

That the few loyalist bears left on here think it's fine is denying reality, which comes as no surprise considering they think they're the same club. Sad really.

Oh and RedRob likes a sing song does he? Surprising admition of sectarian guilt there.

This loan shenanigans is not a good thing. To have 2 'clubs' feeding one another across the border is precisely why we have dual interest rules.

That the few loyalist bears left on here think it's fine is denying reality, which comes as no surprise considering they think they're the same club. Sad really.

Oh and RedRob likes a sing song does he? Surprising admition of sectarian guilt there.

As has been repeatedly and graphically demonstrated, the Rangers fans on here will side with their club's lawyers as required, no matter how blatant the jiggery-pokery, and those jokers see the rules as mere obstructions to be slimed around or under.

The issue of whether such behaviour is moral or even basically sporting is utterly irrelevant to them.

Well that is just bollix to be fair, I am certainly not the only Rangers fan on here to point out that fat mike is once again breaking the dual interest rule with this loan scenario, at no point have I said it is fine.

Fair enough Tedi, you're not backing this particular instance of grubby rule-dodging.

I'd expected you and others to insist to the bitter end that however brazen it was, it was also technically legal, if seen from a very specific and highly conditional standpoint.. Apologies for suggesting this was the case.

Yup, outclassed, the embarrassing part being we didn't have to get out of 1st gear to comfortably win that game.

The really truly embarrassing part is actually the behaviour of both sets of fans. Let's face it, the actual football match is a side show to the rest of what goes on when new rangers and Celtic play.

Fair enough Tedi, you're not backing this particular instance of grubby rule-dodging.

'Grubby rule dodging' :lol:

See when you get back from that Japanesse tour we'll talk about it. You are given permission to start the season later than the rest and even have your very own Winter break FFS!!