Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No matter who states they recognise the continuation .. nothing can change the fact Rangers were liquidated (in the process). The continuation myth is utter bollix being served up to the gullible Orcs to ensure the flow of their cash to the money men ...

You keep believing Youngsy ... we expect no less ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

A lot of people are upset about the continuity being recognised, must be very frustrating for you that it won't change.

Continuity ?,,is that why you had to apply to join D3?...or Rangers voted in favour of Sevco joining the SPL?

Heard it all before from you, however once again, for those who can't accept it, you for one, whether the company had to apply to go into D3 is not the issue, the issue is the continuity recognition, that's happened.

The inability of the fans to admit that it is a new club is exactly why the new club is struggling and in danger of going the way of the old club. Had they accepted it and embraced it from the start it would have been very easy to deal with the spivs. Instead they left the opportunity of a massive fleecing wide open.

The inability of the fans to admit that it is a new club is exactly why the new club is struggling and in danger of going the way of the old club. Had they accepted it and embraced it from the start it would have been very easy to deal with the spivs. Instead they left the opportunity of a massive fleecing wide open.

I would say the same of the SFA who are now totally powerless to enforce any sort of action on how the club is run.

A big reason (not the only one) why the game struggles to attract a corporate sponsor up here.

I would say the same of the SFA who are now totally powerless to enforce any sort of action on how the club is run.

A big reason (not the only one) why the game struggles to attract a corporate sponsor up here.

What's the old saying? Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it?

Can't believe they're still clinging onto the myth "it's the same club"

I've always wonder why if it's so easy to separate the club and company, why didn't Craig Whyte simply offer to buy the "club" without the company

Same with Bill Miller, should have easily bought the club without the debt ridden company.

Even Charlie Green said in his early days it would be the death of the club if the CVA failed and it went into liquidation.

I can't even recall anyone in the media prior to liquidation mentioning it was possible to purchase the club on its own without the company.

I do remember after the CVA failed all media outlets reporting it was the death of Rangers, did they just all just make a mistake? It's as if everyone involved forgot you could buy the club without the company..... Until Charlie bought the Woolworth assists. Sorry I mean Rangers

Heard it all before from you, however once again, for those who can't accept it, you for one, whether the company had to apply to go into D3 is not the issue, the issue is the continuity recognition, that's happened.

Except its the Club that has the membership.

Can't believe they're still clinging onto the myth "it's the same club"

I've always wonder why if it's so easy to separate the club and company, why didn't Craig Whyte simply offer to buy the "club" without the company

Same with Bill Miller, should have easily bought the club without the debt ridden company.

Even Charlie Green said in his early days it would be the death of the club if the CVA failed and it went into liquidation.

I can't even recall anyone in the media prior to liquidation mentioning it was possible to purchase the club on its own without the company.

I do remember after the CVA failed all media outlets reporting it was the death of Rangers, did they just all just make a mistake? It's as if everyone involved forgot you could buy the club without the company..... Until Charlie bought the Woolworth assists. Sorry I mean Rangers

Who's clinging to a myth, all that's been stated here is that the full continuity from 1872 has been accepted and recognised by those that matter. Is that correct or not, Enrico.