Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The The Rangers board have shown themselves to be spineless by backing down and holding the EGM at Ibrox. There are literally thousands of hotels in London they could have booked before the hotels changed their minds and cancelled.

Actually it was the "the man that you class as a hero," bit. As has been explained many times it was rangers fans that hailed his heroic arrival, that p's and d's now refer to him as such is to wind up those idiots.

As for the "is the continuity recognised?" rubbish. If I told you a cork notice board was an LG TV would you buy it off me for £300?

I recognise the cork notice board as a continuation of the the 55" flat screen that the bairn knocked off the wall whilst playing the wii. I have not paid the tax for it as yet, but the cheque is in the post, honest!

It hung in the same place as the old tv and I put a Samsung logo on it and I can even give u all my old certificates for woodwork and spelling. I even have five gold stars I can throw in free of charge.

Bargain at £300! First to see will buy, but only if u know the proper handshake

Pick up in London somewhere.

Who's clinging to a myth, all that's been stated here is that the full continuity from 1872 has been accepted and recognised by those that matter. Is that correct or not, Enrico.

Continuity and business law are two separate things.

If u are saying that continuity is that the team still plays in blue, plays at ibrox, has the same crest and calls itself Rangers then I think most people could accept that. I don't think anyone could dispute that.

If u are saying that it is the same club/business that started in 1872 then this clearly nonsense. That club died when u were liquidated just like airdrie. This idea that the club is a separate entity is just stupid if this was case as others have pointed out you would have had no reason to reapply to join the league.

You hide cakes in Tesco and pretend to be a Viking girl on the internet ffs.

Do you never get anything right, see ya next week.

Vicky the Viking (2009)

"Wickie und die starken Männer" (original title)

85 min - Action | Adventure | Comedy - 9 September 2009 (Germany)

5.6 Your rating: -/10 Ratings: 5.6/10 from 1,985 users

Reviews: 6 user | 22 critic

The story of a young Viking boy who accompanies his father, the chief of their village, and his men on their adventures -- and often is the person who uses his wit and instincts to help the men in their times of need.

Vicky the Viking (2009)

The story of a young Viking boy who accompanies his father, the chief of their village, and his men on their adventures -- and often is the person who uses his wit and instincts to help the men in their times of need.

Oh that's OK then

:lol: :lol:

Vicky the Viking (2009)

what are you slavering about now?

Raging about what?

My team is top of the league,big European game to look forward to.still in all the cups,and had £50 on Manchester Utd to win at 5/2 happy days.

Wow, things are looking good for you lot, tickets must be like gold dust at the scumdome...

From a Rangers fan where full club continuity from 1872 is fully recognised. ;)

Erm no. Court of arbitration for sport says your SFA membership is only continuous from 2012.