Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Absolute shite, 2 slip ups and the league is won by another team.

it is 2 teams competing, thus still a competition..yer right about the 1 team though but I made this point right at the start of this daft discussion.

So..... 6 points separate the top 3 now. Therefore it is not a 1 club competition. If anywhere is a big city monopoly it's the championship.

You have to admire the bears optimism that IF the glib and shameless one manages to succeed (strong rumour that River and Mercantile were not impressed with their pitch) at the EGM, somehow their problems are over ... :lol:

Are you being facetious? Of course their problems will be over, Dave King is a very wealthy individual with extensive business experience. I think too much emphasis is being placed on his criminality and his very, very questionable character.

OK there may be the odd hiccup or two during the transitional phase but I cannot see what could possibly go wrong in the medium to long term.

Are you being facetious? Of course their problems will be over, Dave King is a very wealthy individual with extensive business experience. I think too much emphasis is being placed on his criminality and his very, very questionable character.

OK there may be the odd hiccup or two during the transitional phase but I cannot see what could possibly go wrong in the medium to long term.

they don't get promoted

Do not get be wrong Wullie, celtic are doing their absolute best to f**k it up, celtic fans keep telling me they have gears they are not using or something, as much as I dislike the sheep I would laugh hysterically for weeks if your mob won the league.

It's not just Celtic being shite, although there have been occasions. The standard of football is very high, very competitive and enjoyable. Your ugly sister has competition of that there is no doubt.

Good to see you are not a typical sheep fan, your feet are planted firmly on the ground and you are not getting carried away or anything.

f**k me man, if I am not allowed to get carried away when we're now in second, after winning a shiny trophy last year after having to sit through the Aitken, Patterson and Skovdahl eras, then what is the point? On this occasion i'll not mention those time periods cover some of what I would describe as the "cheating seasons" :)

Edited by williemillersmoustache

It's not just Celtic being shite, although there have been occasions. The standard of football is very high, very competitive and enjoyable. Your ugly sister has competition of that there is no doubt.

Shite or just doing as much as they have too?

Haven't watched much of them over the last few years and the greenyins that I know are kind of split on which option applies to them.

Well you see what you want to see don't you. If there was no competition, if nobody else was of the same standard, if Celtic were just strolling along at half pace, i doubt GMS and Armstrong would have been signed. Either to remove the threat or to add quality to the team.

We can't all be so shite, if rasellik nab two of the best players in the league can we?

Yeah, but other than that what could go wrong?

Don't laugh now but, maybe the SFA grows some testicles and says "Dave King, f**k-off, criminal, board-member of the last cheats" etc.

And he could also lose the vote. Bar the multiple EGM venue kefuffle, team Ashley is pretty quiet right now. Hands up who thinks Mike Ashley is the type to roll over and have his tummy tickled. No, me neither.

Don't laugh now but, maybe the SFA grows some testicles and says "Dave King, f**k-off, criminal, board-member of the last cheats" etc.

And he could also lose the vote. Bar the multiple EGM venue kefuffle, team Ashley is pretty quiet right now. Hands up who thinks Mike Ashley is the type to roll over and have his tummy tickled. No, me neither.

cant wait to see what mike Ashley does next. Bet you honest Dave won't like it.

Yeah, but other than them not getting promoted, the SFA intervening and King possibly losing the vote, what could possibly go wrong?