Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And yet no-one will answer the boys question.

Haven't you played this game yet Android ?, it's the game of no one actually knows but the P&D's throw in some figures they think it may be and the orcs reply with pish & shit all the time. You ask them to play the game by asking them what they think and they reply "we don't know".

You ask them why they know our figures are wrong and they reply "because they are and no one knows", you counter by asking why they can rubbish something they don't know but they hold the Gestapo party line.

A few months go by and then my posts get dragged up which were damn close to the figures and Tedi looks stupid once again for saying I posted made up pish and lies. :)

And the cycle continues and the bears always end up looking stupid after some good news they latched onto until it really was all pish wind & bluster. :lol:

There be accounts for seasons/financial years one and two?

Tedi is already doing a google search to bust my figures he doesn't even know himself to find a self exploding link to post that will backfire.

Haven't you played this game yet Android ?, it's the game of no one actually knows but the P&D's throw in some figures they think it may be and the orcs reply with pish & shit all the time. You ask them to play the game by asking them what they think and they reply "we don't know".

You ask them why they know our figures are wrong and they reply "because they are and no one knows", you counter by asking why they can rubbish something they don't know but they hold the Gestapo party line.

A few months go by and then my posts get dragged up which were damn close to the figures and Tedi looks stupid once again for saying I posted made up pish and lies. :)

And the cycle continues and the bears always end up looking stupid after some good news they latched onto until it really was all pish wind & bluster. :lol:

I'm not even that bothered! :lol: It's up to Rangers to sort it out, and I'm sure they will, in time.

I just think it's a bit unfair to call Chinneyman a moron without telling him why.

Sergey's No 1 fan's question was perfectly fair as well.

It won't matter one jot who posts any financial figure, including the resident bears. No one has a clue what the final players wage will be for this season until there are released accounts from a de-listed company.

At a stab Chimneyman's posted figure might not even cover the players wages and bonuses if they get promoted. In fact it might actually be the wage bill without the bonuses. :o:lol:

Think about it, £8.5 million thereabout in players wages and bonuses in their first season in the old 3rd division. God knows what the wage rise accumulator is for their wages as they rise up through the divisions and FCUK knows what structure the wages and bonuses will be now after they went for it to get promoted in first place in the Championship ??? and they spent big for guaranteed promotion that's for sure.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they blew it big time in wages & bonuses spending well over £16 million to get instant promotion, but failed to get that. Might have saved the club money in bonuses stipulating automatic promotion. :lol:

OK I'll take a stab in the dark and say Sevco has spent well over £32 million in players wages and bonuses since their first game in the old 3rd division and may explain the shirt sponsor for this year. 32red ? :lol:

When auld shoe keevins finally jacks it in, there could be place for on you radio Clyde.

I'm not even that bothered! :lol: It's up to Rangers to sort it out, and I'm sure they will, in time.

I just think it's a bit unfair to call Chinneyman a moron without telling him why.

Sergey's No 1 fan's question was perfectly fair as well.

There is one figure they cannot dispute for certain PA, the club will have run up during this season before any bonuses are paid out for getting promotion, an operating financial loss of £16 million in debt plus. Says something that the wage bill must be way higher than the last couple of years if they are burning through £1.5 million a month.

I could work it out later for you by an account break down from the old accounts as to what the £1.5 million a month is most likely being spent on. My bet is wages because the operating costs won't be much different from the year before over than policing costs because they were only allowed 900 plus away fans into the stadium.

When auld shoe keevins finally jacks it in, there could be place for on you radio Clyde.

Aw fcuk Benny do excuse my bad manners ffs. When I said to PA about playing the game I did forget your input of just deflect it outright by avoiding the question completely the resident orcs were asked to respond to.

Well played my man and was a blinder. :) Which may explain why you cnuts can't see your being played by The Lying King. :lol:

My ball, my bat and my serve, Benny try to answer hypothetically how much in a ball park region do you think the playing wage budget at Ibrox will be for this season ?, bonus points for including bonuses either with promotion and not. :)

There is one figure they cannot dispute for certain PA, the club will have run up during this season before any bonuses are paid out for getting promotion, an operating financial loss of £16 million in debt plus. Says something that the wage bill must be way higher than the last couple of years if they are burning through £1.5 million a month.

I could work it out later for you by an account break down from the old accounts as to what the £1.5 million a month is most likely being spent on. My bet is wages because the operating costs won't be much different from the year before over than policing costs because they were only allowed 900 plus away fans into the stadium.

Back in the classic days of old school Championship Manager, I 'managed' East Fife, amassed a squad of journeymen pros who had once played at much higher levels, accumulating astronomical debts in the process, to ensure a swift rise through the leagues.

Which is essentially what Rangers did.

Back in the classic days of old school Championship Manager, I 'managed' East Fife, amassed a squad of journeymen pros who had once played at much higher levels, accumulating astronomical debts in the process, to ensure a swift rise through the leagues.

Which is essentially what Rangers did.

Old school CM isn't as funny as the Cloned Rangers accent to failure is it ? :)

If the current operating loss is to be believed then 12 X £1.5 million equates to an operating loss for this season alone to be actually £18 million rather than the £16 million the interim accounts and known loan amounts. And yet we still haven't factored in any bonuses due to the players should they get promoted or not. Although the club did receive money through the Commonwealth Games and the wee share issue to the tune of £4.2 million, that has been pissed away by the club covering the previous monthly operating losses before the soft loans started.

The BoD are apparently on a rumoured 100% bonus for promotion all of them including those on gardening leave & suspended or other. The players bonuses ???, well that's a wild guess and wouldn't be surprised if they were financially motivated to get promotion by a huge wedge of money.

If King thinks that £20 million of other peoples money will plug the financial black hole that is the Ibrox coffers then he will have to rethink again. That £20 million will barely cover the losses for this season alone if they get promoted with just about every fucking snout in the trough snorting up as much money in bonuses they can take from promotion.

Then what about next seasons losses in the Premiership ?, blank cheque perhaps ?

From BBCScotland

But King said a £5m loan from shareholder Mike Ashley was unlikely to be paid back soon, adding that he hopes to renegotiate the relationship with Ashley's Sports Direct.

The Newcastle United owner's company controls Rangers' retail operation and the businessman this month demanded the club hold a general meeting to pay back the loan given to the club in January.

"I regard that resolution to be a non-event," said King.

"It is a lot of nonsense. The shareholders cannot tell the board how to behave. The board would be under no obligation to take their advice."

A group of shareholders led by King took control of Rangers at an extraordinary general meeting in March.

Just one of the many things in that article that tickled me.

My jaw hit the floor when I read that on the BBC website. The hubris of the man is almost unreal. He's obviously trying to diminish the appearance of Fat Mike's influence at Ibrox but the fact remains that he controls the most lucrative income stream at the place for the next ten years, he has options on most of their infrastructure and he has well and truly got the shits with King et al. To pay him off for $5m would be cheap compared to just chucking $20m at the club, even if he did have that dough at his disposal.

'The shareholders cannot tell the board how to behave'? Why then did he call his own EGM?! How thick does he reckon people (outside the The Rangers fans) are?

More fun ahead, no doubt!

My jaw hit the floor when I read that on the BBC website. The hubris of the man is almost unreal. He's obviously trying to diminish the appearance of Fat Mike's influence at Ibrox but the fact remains that he controls the most lucrative income stream at the place for the next ten years, he has options on most of their infrastructure and he has well and truly got the shits with King et al. To pay him off for $5m would be cheap compared to just chucking $20m at the club, even if he did have that dough at his disposal.

He doesn't.

Steady PA. You know better than to take a club's T/O, divide it by the number of players and then divide it by 52 to arrive at a weekly wage.

Leave shite like this to the more extreme morons, please.

Turnover? How thick are you? I quoted the 2014 wage bill.

You pair of lying, thick bigots!

If that's also your turnover then you guys are fucked.

Wrong

Come on Tedi. Give us the correct figures and you'll win this one. Go on, this is a tap-in for you. I've given you an open goal to shoot at. Even a thick bigot can't miss this one!!

The figures, please!

I'll give you some help. Read this - http://www.therangersstandard.co.uk/index.php/articles/current-affairs/332-rangers-2014-accounts-analysed

Edited by chimneyman

Perhaps if you were bright enough to read then you could have extracted them yourself, obviously not.

'1st team squad wages stated to be £6.5m'

At this point their were 26 players in the first team squad, 250k per player £4808 per week

You were wrong.

You finally got round to reading last year's accounts? Good for you, Tedi. That's how informed the typical bigot is. 6 months behind the curve.

So you don't question the other £8 million?

And also you don't question another bigot when he states your turnover as almost half of the actual figure?

Tell me this, why would the typical bigot be so institutionally ingrained as to lie about turnover?

Thats a rhetorical question, by the way. I hope the irony is not lost on you.