Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh dear, the Sevco fans seem to be getting themselves very agitated over he last few pages, I suppose we can excuse them given the time of year. They'll all be looking forward to Sunday.

Back where we belong is always my favourite phrase and can someone post the video of Whyte attending his first game. It's a chuckle. Reminds me of Romanov's first press conference at Hearts and the daft fucker with the Russian hat in the front row.

Now they've got King and we're getting the same bullshit rhetoric as we did when Murray/Whyte/Green were in charge. You died, we've spent the last circa 5 years pissing our pants watching you, deal with it. We hated you before all of this and we still hate you, nothing has changed. I just can't wait for the final chapter when you eventually do get 'back to where you belong' and struggle to even finish in the top half of Scotland's top flight.

Yes. It was wrong. So was the OJ Simpson verdict.

What gets me is that even if the judgement was right, rangers still admitted a bunch of the EBT's were not loans - the supposed total victory the SMSM went on about at the time (and Tedi and his fellow idiot parrots continue to spout) simply never happened.

Real actual proper rangers admitted in a court that they were cheating tax dodgers - Tedi can keep lying until his cheeks are as blue as his nose and that will still never change.

Have a read of this -

http://www.scottishfans.org/supporter-ownership-week-interviews-dunfermline-athletic/

:P

As for Hearts I didn't even need to go looking, since you contradicted yourself. Hearts fans did nothing, so who was that that bought the club?. :lol:

This will be the same Dunfermline that took a cheque from the RFFF for £80,000 in payment for the money owed for tickets. This will be the same Dunfermline that then demanded £80,000 from the Newco for the same tickets!! And Rangers were forced to pay this meaning we paid for the tickets twice.

The same Dunfermline that pushed through a 0p in the £1 cva meaning their creditors received nothing...not a penny.

Yep you have certainly highlighted a shining example for the rest of us to follow.

This will be the same Dunfermline that took a cheque from the RFFF for £80,000 in payment for the money owed for tickets. This will be the same Dunfermline that then demanded £80,000 from the Newco for the same tickets!! And Rangers were forced to pay this meaning we paid for the tickets twice.

The same Dunfermline that pushed through a 0p in the £1 cva meaning their creditors received nothing...not a penny.

Yep you have certainly highlighted a shining example for the rest of us to follow.

Maybe Dunfermline thought it was a loan that didn't need repaying.

Nearly as bad as organising a charity game then keeping the money. :rolleyes:

Wow, just wow, there is a lot of revisionism going on here..... again.

There were lots of things that came into play, that caused the old club to be liquidated.

The spectre of HMRC was certainly one of them, but are we really saying that HMRC shouldn't challenge tax avoidance schemes where there is the opportunity of recovering millions and millions of pounds on behalf of the public purse. I think Jimmy Carr should be told!

That having been said. OldRangers were weak, and although HMRC had a role, OldRangers were fundamentally weak in any case. Primarily this was because of years of financial mismanagement.

In case anyone needs reminding. OldRangers cumulative P&L stood at -£135.8m (IIRC).

They were hooked on European cash (primarily via the CL). They simply couldn't absorb any more failures in Europe, it was that binary. Had they been run more prudently during those preceding years, they wouldn't have been so weak, but alas 'they deserved better'.

Murray wanted out, he'd been trying to sell for a while (and I believe OldRangers had just lost the "wee tax case"). The fans 'deserved better' and were mumbling, HMRC were sniffing around the 'big tax case' and enter left, my hero the Motherwell Billionaire 'Nookie' Whyte.

The rest, is........... hilarious!

Yours

aDONis

Edited by aDONisSheep

and dhense is back, completely unable to stay away despite being banned twice now.

You keeping on and on about him is bound to make him go away. Knowing that he annoys you certainly won't convince him to keep creating new accounts.

Point of order Mr Chairman. The company can't 'push' a CVA through, creditors have to agree to it.

Now, I accept that the major creditors could well be the same people that ran the club into the ground, but they still have to agree to the CVA, the club can't push it through.

Yours

aDONis

and achieved a 0% CVA.......... good for them.

I said nothing prior to going into administration, seriously what a shite effort.

Not that the Community Interest Company run by the fans were looking to take over Dunfermline Athletic back in January 2013 and supporters were already donating.

This was an attempt at least, but it wasn't until Pars United that the supporters took control about 8-9 months later. 0%, CVA, but the club survived. How did Rangers fans get on before and during administration, did they succeed in saving the club from being liquidated and having its assets sold off?.

Yes MT and Tedi seem to forget that many illegal EBTs were 'settled' (added to the bill) and the court found them guilty in a number of instances.

The bears on here are gullible roasters.

No, not forgetting. Rangers did indeed fail to challenge a small number of cases.

They were, as you say, guilty.

They were not however found guilty regarding the scandalous sums they were being pursued for. It's therefore delicious that despite this fact, it was those scandalous sums that indirectly, finished them.

Oh fucking boo ho, your club held money back from other clubs, money owed from the turnstiles. Rangers fans at the time were going ''f**k 'em, let them starve''. What about the other individuals and businesses that were owed by Rangers and likely have never been paid?.

Look, news!!

Chris McLaughlin ‏@BBCchrismclaug 14m14 minutes ago

Morning of evidence from HMRC who said notion of not paying tax through EBT scheme was a "fantastically silly proposition."

Chris McLaughlin ‏@BBCchrismclaug 14m14 minutes ago

HMRC also said it would be "catastrophic for the public purse" if this scheme is all that's needed to avoid paying tax. #EBT #Rangers

Oh fucking boo ho, your club held money back from other clubs, money owed from the turnstiles. Rangers fans at the time were going ''f**k 'em, let them starve''. What about the other individuals and businesses that were owed by Rangers and likely have never been paid?.

Oh dear.

The Rangers fans didnt say f**k em you complete moron. It was the Rangers fans who actually went to Dunfermline and handed over a cheque for £80,000!!! This was part of the money raised by the support to heelp our club out!!

Dunfermline later demanded the same £80 ,000 from the newco for these tickets.

and there we have the crux of the matter, despite all the not guilty verdicts, you and so many like you, blinded by hate had completely allowed yourself to believe that Rangers were guilty before any rulings had been made and when these rulings inevitably found against your entrenched beliefs you are still here stomping and stamping your feet like a petulant child.

Before these verdicts were delivered I remember asking many of those that were so sure of themselves if they would accept the verdicts in full, the majority said yes and the majority lied.

Sorry I have no pity.

I, for one, accepted ALL the verdicts - given that evidence wasn't available in a lot of the cases. This is something that no fan of the rangers, to my knowledge, has done - including you. Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Oh dear.

The Rangers fans didnt say f**k em you complete moron. It was the Rangers fans who actually went to Dunfermline and handed over a cheque for £80,000!!! This was part of the money raised by the support to heelp our club out!!

Dunfermline later demanded the same £80 ,000 from the newco for these tickets.

They decided against paying back money owed to Dundee United

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/17543328