Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"a fantastically silly proposition."

HMRC actually said that? it sounds like something Monkey would come out during one of his wee tantrums.

Playing the man already? That sure your mob are losing this time?

Is that what's going on this morning - they're scared that Rangers will lose this one?

That actually makes some sense as an explanation for the utterly bizarre behaviour exhibited by Tedi and No8. I think they'll be ok though. If such an absurd verdict can be reached, I'd imagine it can be upheld and probably will be.

Funny if it wasn't though.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Haha, the rangers fans can rewrite history all the like.

Everyone knows the sectarian football club known as rangers died after years of cheating and failing to pay their dues. Good ridance!

As for Sevco and their criminal chairman, time will tell...

Oh dear.

The Rangers fans didnt say f**k em you complete moron. It was the Rangers fans who actually went to Dunfermline and handed over a cheque for £80,000!!! This was part of the money raised by the support to help our club out!!

Dunfermline later demanded the same £80 ,000 from the newco for these tickets.

The club didn't need help. You fckin idiots raised money to help a company out, who at the time, owned the club.

You must surely be hoping for something more concrete than this emotional opinionated guff?

^^^^^

Gets his fishing rod out, bait at the ready.... Finger over the quote button... "OBSESSED" comes the reply.

Oh dear.

The Rangers fans didnt say f**k em you complete moron. It was the Rangers fans who actually went to Dunfermline and handed over a cheque for £80,000!!! This was part of the money raised by the support to heelp our club out!!

Dunfermline later demanded the same £80 ,000 from the newco for these tickets.

So it was all the Rangers fans who gave away 80k (free money) even the idiots who wanted the other clubs to suffer?. Now was this donation on behalf of Duff & Phelps and the Oldco, I doubt it?.

This is the Dunfermline board that drove that club into the ground and were only 6 months away from taking that club into administration that allegedly demanded the 80k. I wouldn't hold them as a shining example to all even if they didn't demand the money.

OBSESSED you say..

There is a chap in the court room called John Clark, he is not a journalist or a lawyer or connected to either party, he is there, taking the day off work (if he has one) purely to report back to the Scottish Rangers Football Monitor.

Perfectly normal behavior, not obsessed at all, no sireee.

Shit, do you mean anyone can just wander in and watch?

Where is it taking place, just out of interest, like?

Just pointing out that it seems like a really lightweight argument, it sounds like something somebody on here would come out with when they are losing an argument.

You must surely be hoping for something more concrete than this emotional opinionated guff?

I'd imagine that their case amounts to a bit more than this one phrase Ted.

Your view of the term does not however render it inaccurate. A word like "silly" can be used wisely if it captures the absurdity of a claim that everyone, even you above, can see to be false.

and there we have the crux of the matter, despite all the not guilty verdicts, you and so many like you, blinded by hate had completely allowed yourself to believe that Rangers were guilty before any rulings had been made and when these rulings inevitably found against your entrenched beliefs you are still here stomping and stamping your feet like a petulant child.

Before these verdicts were delivered I remember asking many of those that were so sure of themselves if they would accept the verdicts in full, the majority said yes and the majority lied.

Sorry I have no pity.

What about the ones you were "found guilty" on?

Regards Chelsea and Arsenal and the clubs who settled(No8..) I agree it is unfair that they essentially got an easy deal. You would really need to look at the detail of how the EBT's were implemented at those clubs. HMRC were obviously confident of a win in all cases v Rangers but not with the others. It could just be that they administered the plan better.