Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

HmmmmBreaking in to the highly lucrative Japanese and Korean marketsTo compete at the highest level in Europe.Signing only the best blue chip playersThe world wide sellick family buying shirtsTrebles after trebles.Boycotting anyone who didn't side with youDon't throw stones in glass hooses...

:lol: Desperate stuff from you.

Hmmmm

Breaking in to the highly lucrative Japanese and Korean markets

To compete at the highest level in Europe.

Signing only the best blue chip players

The world wide sellick family buying shirts

Trebles after trebles.

Boycotting anyone who didn't side with you

Don't throw stones in glass hooses...

Breaking into the lucrative Japanese market? That reminds me did they ever go on that magical mystery tour of the Far East?

Ok answer me a question , have you ever once dug up shull for the continuous repetitive shite he posts on a day to day basis?

Nah, not once. Shull does what he does and it sometimes tickles me.

Similarly, I generally find Bennett's piffle quite entertaining.

You however, started life on here as a poster who fought his club's corner, but did it with argument and evidence. It's the decline that troubles me fb. It's the decline.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Breaking into the lucrative Japanese market? That reminds me did they ever go on that magical mystery tour of the Far East?
Strange that no one in the Rangers influenced SMSM ever pulled them up about that.
Not just challenge, Neil said they could win the champions league mind.
I remember that, maybe Rico will think twice in future before he posts.

Nah, not once. Shull does what he does and it sometimes tickles me.

Similarly, I generally find Bennett's piffle quite entertaining.

You however, started life on here as a poster who fought his club's corner, but did it with argument and evidence. It's the decline that troubles me fb. It's the decline.

Well I will happily debate , but whilst the majority of responses tend to be yer deid patter , I will continue to simply state 54 and counting as 9 times out of ten it will get a rise out of the obsessive so

54 and counting

We welcome the chase

Oh the old 'i used to admire your posts' nonsense

You have used that line with every Rangers fan here, usually just after they have posted something which annoys you.

Did I once admire your posts Tedi?

It's possible I suppose.

It just confirms my theory that all Rangers fans on here wind up posting tired old rubbish eventually. Of course, some complete that journey sooner than others.

leave shull out of this as his posts are amusing. Your posts are annoying

Did I once admire your posts Tedi?It's possible I suppose. It just confirms my theory that all Rangers fans on here wind up posting tired old rubbish eventually. Of course, some complete that journey sooner than others.

So it is only Rangers fans who post tired old repetitive nonsense ? Think the problem here is you are happy with the same old tired recycled patter as long as it is a dig at Rangers fans but when we react with something back , it annoys you therefor it is not allright in your view Edited by forever_blue