Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He's keeping the thread going. Doink, Shull, Henrick, MT and a fair few other Rangers-obsessed miss the glory days of The Big Thread.

I guess nothing of sense will be posted here until the HMRC/Court of Session judgement is announced.

Come now TK, you're being a wee bit hard on yourself and your fellow bears. Without your good self, FB and Vicki I'm sure even the die hard "obsessed" would have got bored long ago.

Just in time for McGeouch to make the move after all.

Not strictly part of the Allan deal, but probably related to it. Hibs have probably emerged happily enough from this.

Hibernian can confirm Dylan McGeouch has joined the club from Celtic for an undisclosed fee and the midfielder has agreed a three year contract

An undisclosed fee, I wonder how much of Allan money they got back?

Hibernian can confirm Dylan McGeouch has joined the club from Celtic for an undisclosed fee and the midfielder has agreed a three year contractAn undisclosed fee, I wonder how much of Allan money they got back?

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say that they got more of the cash than rangers got of Scott Allan. I'll bow to your superior knowledge of what's going on at celtic, though.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say that they got more of the cash than rangers got of Scott Allan. I'll bow to your superior knowledge of what's going on at celtic, though.

Eh???

Come now TK, you're being a wee bit hard on yourself and your fellow bears. Without your good self, FB and Vicki I'm sure even the die hard "obsessed" would have got bored long ago.

I love your posts but you're howling at the moon here, chappy. The Big Thread has morphed in to a cum-bucket for the most delusional Diddies on the forum.

The form is that the resident Plastics post idiotic shite and we Bears roll our eyes.

:rolleyes:

I love your posts but you're howling at the moon here, chappy. The Big Thread has morphed in to a cum-bucket for the most delusional Diddies on the forum.

The form is that the resident Plastics post idiotic shite and we Bears roll our eyes.

:rolleyes:

So true..only the most delusional fukwits make it to the top ..

post-33652-0-86811100-1440198958_thumb.p

Has anyone seen the QC? He appears to have gone awol again.... Hope he's not stuck doon a well or anything..

I think he's been seconded to The Court of Session to review their judgment with respect to HMRC and Rangers.

Long-winded and tortuous posts incoming I suspect.

Born n bred in England .mate but he loves the land beyond the sea, 100% plastic paddy

Not the same thing, chappy. He's very much not the 'Sure I'm Irish. I once bought some soda bread in Coatbridge' as your desultory bunch of identity thieves are liable to say.

Not the same thing, chappy. He's very much not the 'Sure I'm Irish. I once bought some soda bread in Coatbridge' as your desultory bunch of identity thieves are liable to say.

Sorry chappy he's 100% plastic, Englishman born n bred , couldn't find Ireland on a map, but loves to wear the green of the ROI.Now cheered on by 50,000 bigots who hate plastics...couldn't make it up.