Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You are welcome to describe it as you wish, I think it reflects on you more poorly than me though.

Any thoughts on why dodgy Dave would want to return the assets to the old club?

I'll have a go. It's because he knows. He knows you are a new club and if he manages that, it will be the best thing he will do for you.

Ps anybody trying to read anything into the verb "to know" can kiss my scaddit hoop.

Lol, stupid bloody bears have just had their same club crap pished on by their saviour Davy, why oh why oh why would he want to waste money time and effort to bring back on old 'holding company' that has nothing to do with the club?

He says it would be "traditional Rangers" end all this new club talk...oh dear even Davy knows.

...same club my arse, head shot from Davy.........It would be a good thing to do. It would be back to the traditional Rangers. I think the supporters would like it. It is not economically important but it is something I would like to

Edited by THE KING

This Dave King q&a is fuckin hilarious.

We have a vision going forward where I would like to see us taking oldco back out of liquidation and putting the assets back into oldco, having the old Rangers going back to the old company."

As others have said, this begs a very simple question:

Why?

I hear Craig Whyte's going to try to bring the assets back to the real Rangers. :lol:

But yet fake Rangers distract the gullible hoard yet again from the real issues with a ridiculous lie about Hibs approaching Rangers to sell Scott Allan. So many lies and unanswered questions surrounding this club, no integrity what so ever. Could Rangers not just admit they couldn't compete with Celtic for that player?. So who was it that phoned Rangers and told them Scott Allan was for sale?. Dirty, dirty club.

But they are playing great football and winning every game, so everything must be alright in ra big hoose without Scott Allan and there are going to be 5 signings in January regardless whether they need them for the Championship title, they are opening up that warchest to spend, spend, spend big, Rangers deserve trophies, must have trophies.

Same old Rangers?. All smoke and mirrors. :lol:

Oh Acne. You are your diddies try so hard and still cant answer! What is wrong with you boys?

I know I am repeating myself but let's start with the easy one:

Club=registered company. Y or N?

You only have to quote my post and then type one letter. Why is this so hard for the diddies?

What are you on about now?. :lol:

As others have said, this begs a very simple question: Why?

It's going to be fun seeing how the Sleuth put a positive spin on Dave saying:

a. We need to get back to the original company for tradition's sake, and

b. We'll be skint come February.

Truly, this lot are the gift that keeps on giving.

The club will get the money it needs, whether I buy shares or give it a loan.

Uh huh!

There are issues still to be resolved. We are grateful that at least the football side seems to be working. That's very important from the fans perspective and takes the pressure off us."

Put a winning team on the park and no one questions what we are doing...

"There is a lot of other stuff going on behind the scenes we dont know."

That's the Chairman, right there. Hasn't got a fuckin clue what's going on!

"There is no way of me sitting down and saying: This is the plan and this will all happen in this time.

Keep it a secret, Dave.

Because of the situation with the tax case - not through frugality or conservatism or the way the club was being run the club basically couldnt get credit because people knew about the big tax case, so the club was fiscally responsible by default.

Ok, so this company thing is a lie?

What shite. The club could not get credit because it was new with no credit history. That is going on the fact that a club is a company, the **** definition of a club can never get credit because there is no legal definition matching the **** idea of what a club is.

What happens if you are sold goods unwittingly or knowingly that turn out to have been obtained by your seller in a deceitful and illegal manner?.

How much protection do you have against being sold a fake item?.

What happens if you are sold goods unwittingly or knowingly that turn out to have been obtained by your seller in a deceitful and illegal manner?.

How much protection do you have against being sold a fake item?.

None.

post-1724-14419557524624_thumb.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't King have a claim in with Oldco for the £20m he claims to have invested?

What possible benefit could it bring him to see the oldco resurrected and 50% of their debts paid off?

I just don't see why he would want the newco to give away so much money to creditors of something they have nothing to do with....

No point in Dave getting the old club back on its feet , its not got any history left..Mr Green bought it all and took it to Sevco remember.. :lol: .

Sevco Scotland or Sevco 5088?

Dave King is fully aware he has been sold a fugazi by wanting to resurect the old company/club.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/thats-magic-magician-stiffed-ibrox-6421880

Magician Alan Duncan, who claims he is still owed £3200 from 2012, said: “If the old club are brought back, I want my cash back.”

Dave King said

“It would be a good thing to do. It would be back to the traditional Rangers.

“I think the supporters would like it.”

So this Rangers in the Championship has no tradition, it just gets better. :lol: Dodgy Dave King knows. :lol: :lol:

Will the fake Rangers have to merge with the oldco? :lol:

And still yet not one Rangers fan has ever come up with the evidence that this club in the Championship is a continuation. :lol:

The gift that keeps on giving. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't King have a claim in with Oldco for the £20m he claims to have invested?

What possible benefit could it bring him to see the oldco resurrected and 50% of their debts paid off?

I just don't see why he would want the newco to give away so much money to creditors of something they have nothing to do with....

He has a claim for £20m with them thats why....

.. Yes. At the moment if you look at the potential for the liquidation, with getting the money from Collier Bristow plus potential other claims, if HMRC are taken out the picture, then there is an opportunity for everyone to get 100p in the pound.

He has a claim for £20m with them thats why...... Yes. At the moment if you look at the potential for the liquidation, with getting the money from Collier Bristow plus potential other claims, if HMRC are taken out the picture, then there is an opportunity for everyone to get 100p in the pound.

Especially when the fraud court case is done. A real good chance of RFC2012 plc getting their assets back.

We need to hear what Dowf and Phlaps have to say..Only they really know..This is a massive mess ,and i reckon it will go on for years..

Do we have a quantum of deadlines for this information to become public.