Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I noticed but the subject is not allowed to be discussed, you do actually get banned for it, I may even get banned for pointing this out...happened before.

Do you? Maybe you could provide some examples?

Or maybe confusing the inside

of your head with the real world again?

(For the avoidance of doubt, I'm referring to the wee virtual corner that is P&B).

We can all get along like one big happy football family.

CY299fAWAAA9n1j.jpg

Anyone recognise the Celtic fan who rescued these stranded Rangers fans?

Chic charnley?

Apparently much banter was had and chic got a large tip.

In other matters Norman is boring everyone shirtless by arguing about absolutely f all.

that and Hellbhoy in his infinite wisdom posted this 'OK !, where are the fucking bears who said I was clutching onto straws and posting pish when I said admin would happen any time after this January'

That's a bit of an open ended prediction - if admin occurs in 2137, he could claim he was right. (In the unlikely event that he's still alive.)

that and Hellbhoy in his infinite wisdom posted this 'OK !, where are the fucking bears who said I was clutching onto straws and posting pish when I said admin would happen any time after this January'

That's a bit of an open ended prediction - if admin occurs in 2137, he could claim he was right. (In the unlikely event that he's still alive.)

it was not open.

Unless he said "and before the renewal of season tickets/this March/end of the financial year/31st December", and you didn't quote that bit, it's open ended as far as I can see.

Usual deflection stuff from zombies on here, what an embarrassment.

It has been alleged that CW, CG & co bought the club fraudulently.

It has been alleged/rumoured that CW still holds the title deeds and that CG was in on it.

MA has now decided to take the loan repayment albeit under his conditions.

Who legally owns the assets ?

Did the SFA bend or break or ignore the rules to get the sky deal which had to include sevco ?

Does King & co have any real money ?

Are they deed yet ?

Usual deflection stuff from zombies on here, what an embarrassment.

It has been alleged that CW, CG & co bought the club fraudulently.

It has been alleged/rumoured that CW still holds the title deeds and that CG was in on it.

MA has now decided to take the loan repayment albeit under his conditions.

Who legally owns the assets ?

Did the SFA bend or break or ignore the rules to get the sky deal which had to include sevco ?

Does King & co have any real money ?

Are they deed yet ?

deflecting from what? this utter bollocks that you have just posted, apart from "It has been alleged that CW, CG & co bought the club fraudulently." everything else is utter shyte