Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So. there are several theories as to why you were banned. You may well like to reinforce your own - is it a regular thing, people being suspended for trying to enforce the forum rules, then?

Sad, pathetic little man who no doubt feels vindicated in spouting these ridiculous lies as his wee fellow follow followers back him up.

And again, Tedi (and the rest of the cognitively challenged), for the avoidance of doubt, I'm defending nobody. I'm attacking you, as I have a long-standing dislike of lying, stupid bigots.

He could end these theories by simply posting the Mods reason for banning him?...but we all know he's to much of a shitebag.

Strickened back on The Big Thread and making a point that doesn't need making.

You contribution in this thread has as much impact as treating cancer with ibuprofen.

http://www.dddmag.co...cer-development

Latest research by scientists in the Department of Pharmacy & Pharmacology at University of Bath has shown why the anti-inflammatory drug ibuprofen might stop certain cancers from developing.

:P

Most of the long term posters on here do. I remember receiving PMs asking for a "meet" from one stalward of this thread because of comments I'd make directed against......the horror of it......their user name.

I wonder how many posters - both on this thread and P+B in general - go to bed at night absolutely furious due to posts made on here.

Most of the long term posters on here do. I remember receiving PMs asking for a "meet" from one stalward of this thread because of comments I'd make directed against......the horror of it......their user name.

I wonder how many posters - both on this thread and P+B in general - go to bed at night absolutely furious due to posts made on here.

A worrying amount I would think. There appear to be people who live their entire lives through this website.

I haven't received one 'bad' PM in a decade. Sure, I get a deal of opprobrium, understandably, but have never had any message as the one you got.

A fellow killie fan?

I haven't received one 'bad' PM in a decade. Sure, I get a deal of opprobrium, understandably, but have never had any message as the one you got.

I've had it twice. The one already referred to and another one involving a Clyde fan.

I did?, can`t remember the dream....hate when that happens.

Here it was Ted.

17th July 2014 on the 'Next Year's Season Ticket Decision' thread in the Rangers section.

"I had a dream that I renewed last night, it seemed so real that I had to check that I had not actually somehow achieved this in my sleep.

Even Monkey Tennis made a cameo appearance, he had his backed turned towards me and was muttering something about respect, all very surreal."

You even gave me a greenie for saying I was duly honoured.