Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Most of the long term posters on here do. I remember receiving PMs asking for a "meet" from one stalward of this thread because of comments I'd make directed against......the horror of it......their user name.

I haven't received one 'bad' PM in a decade. Sure, I get a deal of opprobrium, understandably, but have never had any message as the one you got.

I've had it twice. The one already referred to and another one involving a Clyde fan.

Well clearly I'm the vox populi of the Rangers thread and you're a carnaptious auld c**t ;)

Clownmel follows me about all over the forum, quoting every post i make, even though I rarely respond to his drivel, I am pretty sure he dreams about me nightly.

You follow me around the forum just to red dot me...on threads you dont even post on!

Tedi also became a grandad in the past few months so can the pair of you stop going toe to toe? It's almost as embarrassing as watch you both dancing.

Not as embarrassing as watching a 56yr old drunk spend every night of his life on a football forum trying to find new words to slag off anyone from an Irish heritage!

Well clearly I'm the vox populi of the Rangers thread and you're a carnaptious auld c**t ;)

I don't even think I'm that offensive or outrageous a poster. In fact, I know I'm not. As I said it is simply that people take it all too seriously.

If someone came on here posting "Dindeleux is a .............. fan" or whatever the insult was I would generally laugh and think "Winning" and just move on. It baffles me that some people think their user name is in some way indicative of their non-pie and bovril reputation.

Imagine if it did end up in fisticuffs and the police got involved.

"So..........tell us what happened"

"Well I post on this football forum as Dindeleux and some poster called 'tight arse' or whatever said I was worse than an Ayr fan. I took tremendous offence to this and sent him a private message asking for a face to face meeting and then punched him".

"Mr Smith said you punched him twice on the head and once on the body?"

"Who"

"Mr Smith - goes by the name tight arse"

"Ah him - aye".

Would be a brilliant story in the Daily Record and no doubt Div would have kittens as normal.

I guess that's meant to be me?

You certainly post more on here than I do.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you've made about 700 posts more than him in about 18 months less*

*not including potential aliases.

I don't even think I'm that offensive or outrageous a poster. In fact, I know I'm not. As I said it is simply that people take it all too seriously.

You're not at all. You come across as a genuine and decent bloke so I'm amazed you've had 'bad' PMs. Shame on those posters.

Same question as I posed to energyzone when I broke his PM duck: How will your mob do at Ibrox next month?

You're not at all. You come across as a genuine and decent bloke so I'm amazed you've had 'bad' PMs. Shame on those posters.

Same question as I posed to energyzone when I broke his PM duck: How will your mob do at Ibrox next month?

We'll either win 3-0 or lose 3-0, there will be no in between.