Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A football club actually owning their crests and logos. Wow!

'Rangers' at the cutting edge once again.....

Or they've changed them ? Who knows, you certainly can't trust them.

Anyhoo, Tedi was that impressed by doleman & ill Phil and their blogging, hes decided to give it a go himself. Give him a fortnight afore he's looking for funding too.

BEARSFIGHTBACK

WELCOME TO BEARS FIGHT BACK

January 17, 2016bearsfightback

For as long as I can remember, the sporting institution that is Rangers

Football Club has been a major part of my life. The club has always believed in a dignified silence which, although very admirable, has become an Achilles heel which our haters have exploited.

In the last few years particularly, our club, our fans and our way of life have been battered from pillar to post by the governing bodies, the media, politicians and opposition fans. Some of the abuse is simply a lack of parity with the treatment of other organisations and clubs, but increasingly, we are witnessing blatant lies, libellous articles and slanderous interviews.

The individuals and organisations responsible for these acts of defamation do so in the safe knowledge that Rangers FC will not take them to task for their actions. As we know, mud sticks, and words cannot be unspoken, even if there isnt so much as a grain of truth within them.

This blog, therefore, has been set up to defend the honour of the club and its supporters. To all the haters, heed this warning. Your articles and comments are being noticed. We will notify the club of any untruths, inaccuracies or unfair treatment. If the club are unwilling to take action then we will.

We will look into the history of each and every individual or company embroiled in this hate fest, and we will look to hurt you in any way legally possible. If you lose your business, your money, your home, your husband or wife, your children or your freedom, dont say you werent warned!

The Bears Fight Back starts now!

Fucking bam :lol:

https://bearsfightback.wordpress.com/2016/01/17/welcome-to-bears-fight-back/

Anyhoo, Tedi was that impressed by doleman & ill Phil and their blogging, hes decided to give it a go himself. Give him a fortnight afore he's looking for funding too.

Another fans group? Splitters

That is fucking magnificent. From "dignified silence" to "rangers* will not take them to task", quite stunning levels of irony. Assuming it's not a wind-up, this lot could bear ( ;)) watching - the chuckle level's been dropping in recent months.

* I don't think a company/club/holding company/ethereal concept can be honoured for Services to the Legal Industry, but if it were possible...

Well, he says he will first inform the club afore he will take action. I can see that ending well.

#hello, you are through to Ibrox

# aye, it's tbfb here. I've got a guy on my blog saying we died. Whit are you going to do about it?

# fucking do one ----phone disconnected.

Someone will just stick up shodders again, and the smiles will be back.

Even if Rangers win back to back champions leagues, we can dig out, Mr Custard, Mr Whyte, the big hoose guy, shodders, big hauns,Dallas Cowboys, and many more.

You can never take that away from the diddies and obsessives.

Anyone like to add to the list:-o

You know, I was sure fb was just on a silly wind up - but he's right - rangers have only been mildly amusing so far this week instead of the usual piss your pants funny - a tough week indeed.

Someone will just stick up shodders again, and the smiles will be back.

Even if Rangers win back to back champions leagues, we can dig out, Mr Custard, Mr Whyte, the big hoose guy, shodders, big hauns,Dallas Cowboys, and many more.

You can never take that away from the diddies and obsessives.

Anyone like to add to the list:-o

It's been particularly hard for cloney who seems to have lost a grip of his alcohol problem and turned to a constantly seething babbling mess

#prayforcloney

Why do rangers fans repeatedly fail to grasp people's emotional state, when posting on here?

There seems to be an assumption that every post is made through a sea of seethe, anger etc.

Is doing this a standard trolling exercise, I'm not aware of?