Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So, you don't know why, but you do it anyway.

What a fanny.

I don't really care why they do it , I just find it rather amusing

You know it is possible to hate a club without giving a f**k about every minute detail about them wisbit , you should try it sometime

Lol. Nice whataboutery there Kinky. You know, if you were as secure in your view as you pretend you'd have no problem responding to Njord. Resorting to making stuff up and playing to a crowd of idiots (well, just Tedi in this case) makes you look like a rangers board member.

There is absolutely nothing to respond to that's not been discussed many times.

There it is. All credibility gone in 10 words.

Who was Resolution 12 about if not The Rangers?  It's ALWAYS about us.

You surely don't buy the line that it was about The SFA and corporate governance do you?  That Sellick* fans wanted to improve accountability and reduce opacity within our national football body?

The 'true truth' is that Sellick* fans feel pyoor cheated and they should have had 'our' CL and EL place in 2011/12 and are subsequently owed millions in compensation.  It is nothing to do with 'fair play' and all about mopery and Sellick* fans' grievance culture.

*They refer to themselves as 'Sellick'.  Listen to even one radio phone-in for confirmation.

You surely don't buy the line that it was about The SFA and corporate governance do you?  That Sellick* fans wanted to improve accountability and reduce opacity within our national football body?

The 'true truth' is that Sellick* fans feel pyoor cheated and they should have had 'our' CL and EL place in 2011/12 and are subsequently owed millions in compensation.  It is nothing to do with 'fair play' and all about mopery and Sellick* fans' grievance culture.

*They refer to themselves as 'Sellick'.  Listen to even one radio phone-in for confirmation.

Is that the word you meant?

Tedi, what is hilarious is "A statement to STV" is what you're pinning your hopes on.

A commercial partner of the dead club. The statement probably was written in Ibrox.

and you are pinning your hopes on a nutter from celtic quick news with a mythical letter that he is not showing anyone, 4 wasted years

You surely don't buy the line that it was about The SFA and corporate governance do you?

Is it not absolutely clear that the guy you were responding to, doesn't buy any such thing?

He's saying that the Resolution 12 zoomers lose any credibility when claiming their objections are not aimed at Rangers.

Read things properly FFS.

I did.  That you're white knighting The Res 12 morons comes as a surprise to no one,

Nah, you didn't. You were having a go at Jo, even though he shares your (and my) view of those dafties.

Careless lashing out from you, was once unusual.

Well yes, of course. Which would be why I responded with:

There it is. All credibility gone in 10 words.

For such a Smart Alec you really can be a right eedjit sometimes.

Any comment I've made on this subject will reveal a fair amount of derision for these fruitloops that would not be becoming of a 'Res12 moron', thank you very much.

At first sight I have to say I thought Joey was ripping the pish out of the CQN piece.

I am, as always, happy to admit I got it wrong.

My take on Madam JoJo's comment, "There it is. All credibility gone in 10 words." was to endorse Sellick fans vs we sane folk.

I may have got this wrong and will happily wind my neck in.  Let's hear from the man himself.