Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

4 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

It's what I do 

That's a shame. I would have loved your insight into this. No-one I've come across has been able to explain why sevco/rangers fans are so needy and desperate. Usually they just start lying about stuff. Kinda sad really.

2 minutes ago, aofjays said:

That's a shame. I would have loved your insight into this. No-one I've come across has been able to explain why sevco/rangers fans are so needy and desperate. Usually they just start lying about stuff. Kinda sad really.

Life's a bitch eh 

and then you never die 

1 minute ago, forever_blue said:

Life's a bitch eh 

and then you never die 

Not really FB. Lovely sunny day. PTFC are training about 500 yards away from my work and I'm about to go for lunch. Life is pretty ace. 

A rangers/sevco fan acting like a rangers/sevco fan is hardly going to bring me down.

10 minutes ago, aofjays said:

Not really FB. Lovely sunny day. PTFC are training about 500 yards away from my work and I'm about to go for lunch. Life is pretty ace. 

A rangers/sevco fan acting like a rangers/sevco fan is hardly going to bring me down.

Don't know if yer trying to convince me or yourself here 

Just now, MoshiniBellend said:

Apparently they bought the history as well.

I mean that glorious, bigoted history full of rioting, sectarian singing, EBTs, tax evasion, dodgy titles and whodunnit murder mysteries.

History that any decent sane person would be ashamed of.

But they have no self awareness of everyone else in Scotland laughing at them.

All this from a celtic fan :lol:

1 hour ago, forever_blue said:

Don't know if yer trying to convince me or yourself here 

Why would anyone need convinced? If you were in my position but it was sevco training 2 mins away and all else was the same - would you not be in a good mood?

Forever_spewing posts all over the shop. Poor Bloo he's been left all on his own putting up a good fight since I came back on the 12th of July and posted his beloved old clubs history being a limited liability. :)

3 hours ago, MoshiniBellend said:

Apparently they bought the history as well.

I mean that glorious, bigoted history full of rioting, sectarian singing, EBTs, tax evasion, dodgy titles and whodunnit murder mysteries.

History that any decent sane person would be ashamed of.

But they have no self awareness of everyone else in Scotland laughing at them.

3 hours ago, forever_blue said:

All this from a celtic fan :lol:

Don't mention Celtics history. They prefer some parts firmly swept under the carpet.