Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Uber-diddy logic at its best.

Were they assigned a lower position or rank than they held in the SPL when they were admitted to the 3rd division?

Edited by stonedsailor

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

By playing you're agreeing with your diddy pal that we were 'relegated' according to his own peculiar definition of the word.  Are you happy with this?

Stop setting daft wee rules.  

No, I don't think Rangers were relegated.  I still wish to play though, in that  I don't reallyunderstand how you could answer 'no' to the question about them being assigned a lower position.

All slightly silly semantics of course, but forgive me, I'm a bit intrigued as to where you're heading here.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

No point in reading further.  Now take issue with the chap who thought we were.

I've given you too much credit, haven't I?

I thought you were up to something, but you're really just arsing about.  Bennett does it with more charm.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not at all.  You're happy to give hauners to a bloke who reckons we were 'relegated'.  Two peas in a pod, IMO.

UEFA say you were relegated, the SFA say you were relegated even the Rangers website says you were relegated.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Drone on, chap.  Take the wee Doonhamer with you in whatever pathetic journey you're going on.

I see this is getting to you. I am just happy we will have an end to this debate, either way.

It will be fine to see this saga over.

14 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not at all.  You're happy to give hauners to a bloke who reckons we were 'relegated'.  Two peas in a pod, IMO.

You'll obviously mock me for the observation, but you did once behave with more, what's the word? ...  integrity, on here back in the day.

It's a genuine pity that we can no longer actually discuss such issues.

5 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It's a genuine pity that we can no longer actually discuss such issues.

Haud the fuckin bus boat.  You're playing Tom the Cabin Boy to Stoney's Pugwash and that immediately becomes my problem?

We both know he is talking shite.  You're the one who is indulging him here, chap.

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Stop setting daft wee rules.  

No, I don't think Rangers were relegated.  I still wish to play though, in that  I don't reallyunderstand how you could answer 'no' to the question about them being assigned a lower position.

All slightly silly semantics of course, but forgive me, I'm a bit intrigued as to where you're heading here.

Were Juventus relegated in 2006?

30 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Haud the fuckin bus boat.  You're playing Tom the Cabin Boy to Stoney's Pugwash and that immediately becomes my problem?

We both know he is talking shite.  You're the one who is indulging him here, chap.

I'm indulging nobody.  I'm entering a discussion in which I don't really agree with where he's coming from and I don't get where you're coming from.  You're choosing to be a dick about it though, so it's all a bit pointless.

As I said, it's a pity, because it can be quite interesting on a good day.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

By playing you're agreeing with your diddy pal that we were 'relegated' according to his own peculiar definition of the word.  Are you happy with this?

It is not my definition. Take it up with the authors of the dictionaries. 

13 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I'm indulging nobody.  I'm entering a discussion in which I don't really agree with where he's coming from

His point is blindingly clear.  He asserts we were relegated and you've done nothing to disabuse him.  Here we go again.

1 minute ago, stonedsailor said:

It is not my definition. Take it up with the authors of the dictionaries. 

Not just yours.  MT will be along shortly to back you up.