Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Clutching at straws to see this as a club/company or newco/oldco debate.  I said this would happen earlier in the thread and you don't disappoint.

I am not clutching at straws. Quite the opposite. As stated there can be no ambiguity. It's a yes or no answer. Were rangers Football Club relegated? Yes or no?

It is you who is trying to muddy the waters by challenging the definition of "relegate" when the two official dictionaries agree on what it means.

You my friend are clutching at straws. I have declared I will accept the decision of the court, no arguments, no need to clutch on to anything.

1 minute ago, stonedsailor said:

It is you who is trying to muddy the waters by challenging the definition of "relegate" when the two official dictionaries agree on what it means.

It's a funny evening on The Big Thread when even the diddiest of diddies give you a body-swerve...apart from your big pal Monkey.

10 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's a funny evening on The Big Thread when even the diddiest of diddies give you a body-swerve...apart from your big pal Monkey.

They may be afraid to hang their Sou'wester on this but I am not. They may wish to have some wriggle room.

This is it chap. All my chips are on the table, I am all in on this one.

The club/company issue does not come into this. All that can be decided upon is whether the club was relegated.

I have no idea which way the case will go. It really is an evens bet either way as far as I can see.

ETA you may or may not have noticed but when conversing I don't need back up and I am not adverse to taking a different stand point from those you might consider my allies. I like to seek out facts and, if proved conclusively wrong I will admit to it. I don't delete posts and I don't belong to a PM gang. I am here for the debate and the banter and I have gained a hell of a lot of knowledge from this thread.

Edited by stonedsailor

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

I assume you're 'for' the bookies.

I edited my last post, you might want to read it but to answer your question, I am 'for' a conclusion. I don't care which way.

I have stated that already at least twice.

4 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

I edited my last post, you might want to read it but to answer your question, I am 'for' a conclusion. I don't care which way.

I have stated that already at least twice.

Hope to see you posting a tear-stained post of resignation whichever way it goes.  We've not had one for a while.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Hope to see you posting a tear-stained post of resignation whichever way it goes.  We've not had one for a while.

Why? As I said, I don't care which way it goes. This will bring an end to this debate, which has gone on for far too long. There is still a lot of ambiguity on both sides of the discussion, I know a man of your intelligence knows this (don't worry you don't have to admit it). I just want it over with.

I have spent too much time trawling through FFP regulations, FIFA transfer regulations, SFA articles of association, Court of Arbitration for Sport cases etc etc, I could probably have gotten myself a degree in sports law by now if I had applied the time in Uni.

I will however apologise now for baiting you over the asterisk thing. I can see now you are a little upset about it, I meant nothing more than banter. I think you are wrong but I may have pushed you too hard. I will leave that one alone now.

18 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

I will however apologise now for baiting you over the asterisk thing. I can see now you are a little upset about it, I meant nothing more than banter. I think you are wrong but I may have pushed you too hard. I will leave that one alone now.

I am, as usual, right over "the asterisk thing" though I'm not in the slightest upset.  I tried to use the 'm' word earlier and the swear filter returned "John McVeigh is a tit".

I'd be happy, as a quid pro quo, if said swear filter returned, "Kinky is a big ride" in exchange for the 'h' word.  This would require an outbreak of humour and we both ken that's unlikely to happen.

Edited by The_Kincardine

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I am, as usual, right over "the asterisk thing" though I'm not in the slightest upset.  I tried to use the 'm' word earlier and the swear filter returned "John McVeigh is a tit".

I'd be happy, as a quid pro quo, if said swear filter returned, "Kinky is a big ride" in exchange for the 'h' word.  This would require an outbreak of humour and we both ken that's unlikely to happen.

Firstly, I have always typed asterisks in, not actually spelled out letters. Secondly, even if you are correct, it's censored. Why have you a problem seeing stars?

14 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Well you know that the options are:  

1. Coral is forced to pay out and the uber-diddies declare it's been proven in a court of law that we're a new club.

2. Coral needn't pay out and the uber-diddies declare it's been proven in a court of law that we're a new club.

The only surprising thing is that the grey and green dross haven't sought crowdfunding to pay for someone to tweet the court discussion/verdict.  Time for that to happen, though.

Greed, bullying, poppies...all over a minor wrangle between a punter and a bookie.  BTW who "stood up"?  The bookie or the punter?

My discussion with Bob started way before this irrelevant bookie shite that you have latched on to . I see your tactics though .  Divert from the real stuff by boring people to death for three pages .

55 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

My discussion with Bob started way before this irrelevant bookie shite that you have latched on to . I see your tactics though .  Divert from the real stuff by boring people to death for three pages .

Usual tactics from Sevconians. They are shitting themselves about Coral winning this action. 

1 minute ago, Sting777 said:

Usual tactics from Sevconians. They are shitting themselves about Coral winning this action. 

First Kinky didn't want to discuss it. Then we see ones who normally avoid this thread like the plague stick their neb in.

I think you may be right.

12 hours ago, davied85 said:

Only come on the Rangers Celtic forum every now n again but it never fails to me see jealous fans.or why would use spend so long and time talking about the Rangers .try putting as much effort into supporting ur own team as u do following ours and Scottish football would be a lot better

Jealous of what?