Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Here lads, just heard from a VERY reliable contact that a Czech Republic international has donated about £4450 to the Hearts display budget. Thought I would share the news.

What are people's thoughts on this?

Overheard this aswell from the guy behind me in the Greggs queue.

Being serious for a moment on the fundraising front. The reason that Hearts have had so many more donors is probably because our Display was picked by the fans out of a number of options and everybody has seen what they are paying for. Pretty sure Hibs would've got far more donors had they done it like that. Asking people to pay money toward something they won't be able to see until after the games a bit of a flaw as well.

Just colour the backgrounds white manually using MS paint. Can also make the backgrounds completely transparent using a program called paint.NET

41f91.jpg

No wonder they look shit. Get photoshop you scaff.

That 'roaster' would be me.

Hey Jude's an absolutely woeful football song.

f**k me, replace hey jude with levels? :lol: :lol: :lol: that is the worst shout I have ever heard.

Ian Murray got back to the dockdwellera begging him for casg saying: "Maybe mate but the players aren't fans of hibs.net" :lol: even their own players can't stick them.

Why would some player on loan from another club give the wee team from lochend cash :blink:

Here lads, just heard from a VERY reliable contact that a Czech Republic international has donated about £4450 to the Hearts display budget. Thought I would share the news.

What are people's thoughts on this?

I wouldn't have thought Tomas Ujfalusi would have cared very much, but fair play to him.