Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Have the ballot fans actually bought their tickets yet? According to one of the Raith fans earlier, he hasn't, and there will be others like him. :lol:

You were selling two per season ticket holder and had your tickets on sale before us, but if you have now 100% sold out, well done. :lol:

I wonder how many of your fans will enter the M8 Bermuda Triangle again this time. :lol:

P.S. less than 100 tickets left in the big team end with no need for any general sale, give away ballots, tickets for neutrals etc. :lol:

I would imagine every fan from the ballot will by a ticket or pass there ticket on. They will all be gone.

1 per season ticket Paulo, 2 tickets per renewal. Hearts sold 2 tickets per season for "the biggest match ever" in 04

Stop the back tracking and making yourself look like an utter tool. Cheers.

Anyone got the number for the gunts ticket office? Fancy calling in for a an extra couple of tickets when the public sale commences :)

I know your post was tongue in cheek, but anyone pinning their hopes on this are going to be mighty disappointed (Jambos I mean) as we won't get anywhere near a public sale, I think there's around 100 briefs left and we're still only selling to people with 8 points or over, we haven't even got down to people with a purchase history yet, it's going to be the maddest of scrambles if just 100 tickets go on sale at any point, like Rangers directors fighting over a pound coin! :D

Edited by Galajambo

I know your post was tongue in cheek, but anyone pinning their hopes on this are going to be mighty disappointed (Jambos I mean) as we won't get anywhere near a public sale, I think there's around 100 briefs left and we're still only selling to people with 8 points or over, we haven't even got down to people with a purchase history yet, it's going to be the maddest of scrambles if just 100 tickets go on sale at any point, like Rangers directors fighting over a pound coin! :D

I know mate.

There's literally thousands of unhappy supporters gutted at missing out. Thankfully, against my better judgement I decided to get a season ticket last year so I managed to bag one. Im not renewing because of the way the club has blackmailed the support over this so I could only get a ticket for myself! I was actually considering not going on my own and going to the pub with the lads, then I thought Naahhhh :)

Have the ballot fans actually bought their tickets yet? According to one of the Raith fans earlier, he hasn't, and there will be others like him. :lol:

You were selling two per season ticket holder and had your tickets on sale before us, but if you have now 100% sold out, well done. :lol:

I wonder how many of your fans will enter the M8 Bermuda Triangle again this time. :lol:

P.S. less than 100 tickets left in the big team end with no need for any general sale, give away ballots, tickets for neutrals etc. :lol:

You are so boring

Bless, Paulo is trying so hard to wind the Hibs fans up.

Shame he's making a complete arse of himself.

I hope the Hibs end will be full - will make a Hearts victory even sweeter. wink.gif