What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Frontiers - 6/10

Basically Hostel, but set in France. Could have been much better but just became cliched. Not creepy in the slightest, although if you are a "gorehound", you'll probably love it.

Gets an extra mark for the Nazi father being the spitting image of Ted from Coronation Street.

Frontiers - 6/10

Basically Hostel, but set in France. Could have been much better but just became cliched. Not creepy in the slightest, although if you are a "gorehound", you'll probably love it.

Gets an extra mark for the Nazi father being the spitting image of Ted from Coronation Street.

I liked it, the bit where the half breed got melted in the boiler room was amusing.

The Firm 0/10

The worst film ever, dont no why i rented it!!

if you think about watching this dont waste that hour and so of ur life.

Don't be silly, it's nowhere near the worst film ever. What was wrong with it in your eyes that it justifies such a low mark?

Grotesque 7/10

Japanese torture horror film released this year and banned in the UK due to being sick as f**k. A few of the torture scenes were right minging.

post-2736-12646338822984_thumb.jpg

trailer

Miles better than either Hostel or Saw.

The bit where he cuts off her nipples was fucking rank, also the bit with the guys dick

:green

Half baked

A film about 3 stoners trying to bail out their mate from jail for killing a horse by over-feeding the poor animal. A great wee comedy after a few beers.

8/10

In sobriety, 4/10.

Parole Officer

Watched it the other night on BBC one although ive seen it before. If you dont mind Coogan then its a fun and enjoyable watch. Plenty of moments that make you snigger but not really laugh out loud comedy but that doesnt matter. Has its predictable unfunny moments but that comes with the territory.

A good 59%. Im continuing to be strick with my ratings instead of handing out 7/8s for films that you think are 'awrite ken'.

Oh and im liking the sound of Grotesque.

Miles better than either Hostel or Saw.

The bit where he cuts off her nipples was fucking rank, also the bit with the guys dick

:green

That was rank

The bit where he poked the bird and wped his fingers under the blokes nose then wanked him till he shot his load on her was a severe WTF moment, total humilation for the victims

Sahara (2005)

One hand this was probably the worst film ever made, if we were to take it seriously from any scientific point of view, Forensically, Environmentally, Geographically, Chemically, Psychologically, Historically, every possible factual word you can make with 'ally as its suffix, it's complete mince, but it's so bad that you think it can't get any worse after they take a crash fighter jet and turn it into a sandsailing vehicle with no way of doing so in the 40 degree heat of the Sahara, then they manage to get a cannon on a 150 year old boat, buried under the desert, to not only fire but to take down the leader and thus his entire army of Malian warriors!

WTF is the only term that can describe this!

I can't make it fail for making me laugh so much!

5/10

Edited by SaltyTON

I remember starting to watch this a couple of years back. Lasted ten minutes.

You should have kept going, as once they starting doing the 'science' stuff it becomes hilarious especially if you know about the reality of what they are talking about!

Imagine trying to win the Nobel prize for an investigation into why you don't get white dog shite any more... then you get the intrinsic comedy of this film! :lol:

sex drive 6/10.

An almost predictable comedy, although it did have it's moments

Forgetting Sarah Marshall, 6/10

The only reason i'm being so harsh is due to russell brand. c**t of a man that he is.

Star Wars 3: Revenge of the Sith 8/10

Easily the best film of the prequels. My only critism of the movie is how naively and easily anakin changes his mind about becoming a sith. That said the fight scenes at the end on the volcanic planet always have me nursing a semi...