What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Pirates of the Caribbean - Curse of the Black Pearl

9/10

This movie has it all. Comedy, romance and action. The setting is perfect. Johnny Depp is great as Jack Sparrow and Orlando Bloom does well as Will Turner.

The part where the guards run past and you can just see Jack and Will's feet under the canoe type boat and they run into the sea.laugh.gif

How is it that the heads aren't getting wet when under the boat? I thought that'd only have worked if the boat was actually above the surface? They are walking on the sea bed then it shows them talking under the boat?

Shocker 5/10

A serial killer uses some sort of electricity voodoo to come back from the dead after being electricuted to seek revenge on the lad who caught him, 80s nonsenes featuring a megadeth soundtrack.

How is it that the heads aren't getting wet when under the boat? I thought that'd only have worked if the boat was actually above the surface? They are walking on the sea bed then it shows them talking under the boat?

The air pressure from the air trapped in the boat's hull would keep any water out.

ICE AGE 3

Watched it with my daughter earlier tonight and found it not too bad to endure. Similar to the previous efforts with a couple of good laughs along the way.

Overall 6.5/10

Next one I will watch is Paranormal Activity, probably Thursday night.

Next one I will watch is Paranormal Activity, probably Thursday night.

Use the two hours of tedious monotony to do something constructive, you won't regret missing this borefest.

Clash Of The Titans 3D

Shite film with really poor special 3D effects.

In fact,the effects in the trailers were better than those in the film

However ,made all the more enjoyable after purchasing Nachos with Jalepenos (non hot version) with Starling Vomit dip on the side

3/10

I gotta know... what the f**k???

Shutter Island

Enjoyable, one review described it as Scorcese having fun, and wallowing in trashiness ala cape Fear - seems fair enough to me.

Two thoughts though - is it just me, or does leo still seem a bit young to be playing these grizzled, older characters?

Secondly - Am I alone in thinking the film should have neded about ten minutes earler than it did?

7/10

Kick Ass

Possibly the most enjoyable film I've seen this year, and I suspect it's a lot cleverer than it'll be given credit for, really really good stuff.

And for some reason, the scene scored with Elvis, An American Trilogy had me laughing out loud.

8.5/10

Shocker 5/10

A serial killer uses some sort of electricity voodoo to come back from the dead after being electricuted to seek revenge on the lad who caught him, 80s nonsenes featuring a megadeth soundtrack.

Jeez. I remember going to the cinema to see that when it came out. I thought it was rotten.

Kick-Ass

I'll join the chorus saying it's a good film. Mindless entertainment but a hoot.

8/10

The Pianist (2002) - Roman Polanski - 9/10

Absolutely unforgettable film. Based on a true story about a Jewish pianist who escapes the Nazi's when the Jewish population were rounded up in Warsaw. Would highly recommend it. Adrien Brody's acting is really impressive as well.

The Edukators - Hans Weingartner (2004)

German film based on the story of three people in their 20s working in dead end jobs who decide to attack the rich establishment. They do this by breaking into their houses and moving around all their furniture, but not stealing anything.

Really fantastic movie, makes you think about anti-capitalism and basically the human spirit. It should be easy to get hold of online, can get it for like £3 in Fopp.

The Edukators - Hans Weingartner (2004)

German film based on the story of three people in their 20s working in dead end jobs who decide to attack the rich establishment. They do this by breaking into their houses and moving around all their furniture, but not stealing anything.

Really fantastic movie, makes you think about anti-capitalism and basically the human spirit. It should be easy to get hold of online, can get it for like £3 in Fopp.

Seen this film a few years ago and i couldn't for the life of me remember the name of it, Magic film and it's now getting bought.