What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

LAST CHANCE OFFER

reducedcampbell.jpg

ADVANCE VIEWING AHEAD OF GOING ON THE OPEN MARKET ON JANUARY 1st 2006.

ONE GOAL-SCORING CENTRE-HALF, AVERAGING ONE GOAL EVERY THREE GAMES. WILL FIGHT FOR EVERY INCH FOR HIS SIDE (usually resulting in a red card).

GET YOUR MARK CAMPBELL'S HERE... FREE TO THE FIRST CUSTOMER.

Tempting! :ph34r:

F'ck sake, I'll get on the phone to Owen straight away! You don't fancy a dodgy right-back and tubby striker too do you? :P

4/10

Already got a dodgy right back. We're ok on strikers.

Any keepers or left centres? :(

1/10

Has no-one else seen Doom? :(

Aye, I have. And I thought it was absolute gash. :(

I though Dwayne Johnston (sp? The Rock) tried hard but it was such a ham-fisted attempt at a film. First person shooter part was alright, but could have been better. It was at least a bit innovative. The rest of the film was a bunch of cliches sellotaped together badly.

Where were the scares? Where was the gore? Did the director/screenwriter call that a plot? So many questions.

Let's face it, no film was ever gonna top the first time you played Doom until midnight with the lights off! How freaky could that get!

This is the move rating thread. Not a discussion thread ya fanny! :rolleyes:;):P

I watched Jerry Maguire again last night. It's a cracking film.

8/10

It was much better than I remembered... that judgement may have been influenced by my alcohol intake though :rolleyes:

Anyways, 7.5/10

And Shrek... predictable, but Eddie Murphy's donkey and some dodgy shortarse related jokes ( :lol: ) result in it garnering a respectable 7/10

How dare you enjoy jokes about my height :bairn

Having been the butt of many lanky / big fcking giant / giraffe type 'jokes' when I was younger, I reserve the right to rip the piss out of anyone smaller than me :P

Due to being hungover and incapable of functioning properly today I have watched 3 films. All of which I've seen before :lol:

The Virgin Suicides - Decent movie and quality eye candy in Kirsten Dunst 7/10

Thunderball - Sean Connery's 2nd best Bond movie IMO (after You Only Live Twice) 8/10

Live And Let Die - Decent first Bond for Roger Moore 7/10