What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Watched the first half of Gremlins (1984) on ITV last night, then fell asleep.

Seen it loads of times, but still good when there's nothing else on.

8/10

EDIT: Speaking of Gremlins, since Corey Feldman is in it... they are making Lost Boys III this year.

The sequel was just about passable, Christ knows what this one will be like!!

Edited by SaltyTON

À l'intérieur 7/10

French horrorabout a pregnant women who loses her husband in a car crash, a few months later a strange bint turns up wanting the unborn child and proceeds to kill anyone in her way

My Name Is Khan (2010)

Very moving film, and probably the I've most I've welled up in many years (the scene in the village in Georgia, not the end bit but when you see it you'll know what I mean)... and I've not cried properly since I was a kid, as my head is too warped for that...

Kajol Devgan is absolutely gorgeous! :wub:

As close to perfect as a film can be.

10/10

Very Bad Things - 7/10

Extremely black comedy with a great cast. Christian Slater's character is brilliant, no conscience at all. The ending was hilarious too.

GOOSED!

Vacancy - 7/10

Atmospheric wee thriller about a couple staying in a motel trying not to become the latest victims in a real-life snuff film.

Some spooky scenes in it, and the footage of past victims is actually quite disturbing.

Now for the sequel!

Predator

GET TO THA CHOPAH!

8/10

Take it you watched that on Channel 4 or 5?

I did anyway and I thought it was pretty good, was my first time watching it. Was a pleasant surprise to see the guy from Happy Gilmore in it as I'm not to keen on horror movies but I enjoyed this one.

8/10 from me as well.

The Wedding Singer was on Channel 5..... I remember now and Predator was on Channel 4

With it being a Sandler film I felt that I needed to watch this as it's about the only movie I hadn't seen of his. Was one of his older films so wasn't sure what to expect.

Anyway I enjoyed it and would recommend it to any Sandler fan. Good music and the humour appealed to me so I'd give it an 8/10.

The Wedding Singer was on Channel 5..... I remember now and Predator was on Channel 4

With it being a Sandler film I felt that I needed to watch this as it's about the only movie I hadn't seen of his. Was one of his older films so wasn't sure what to expect.

Anyway I enjoyed it and would recommend it to any Sandler fan. Good music and the humour appealed to me so I'd give it an 8/10.

Brilliant film.

Particularly the song "Somebody Kill Me"

Also went to see The Wolfman in the cinema last Friday after much convincing by that it wouldn't be scary because "it's only a 15"....

It most definately should not have been a 15, should have been an 18 without question. Anyway it did seem the best movie out at the moment after reading a few pages back that Solomon Kane isn't great.

While I'm aware that it was a remake of the 1940s version (which persuaded me to go because of it being a classic), like all werewolf movies the main character is bitten and he slowly begins to feel the effects. Very predictable I thought and with all werewolf movies, as I said, he comes face to face with his female love interest, while the full moon is out. No humour what so ever which was a bit of a downer. Pretty gory I felt but very predictable.

6/10

Was nowhere near as good as American Werewolf in London.

Déjà vu

Ive seen it before but decided to watch it again as it was on BBC 1 last night and im glad i did. A thoroughly enjoyable film that comes together very nicely at the end. The perspective seems to go round and round which leaves you a bit confused all the way through however it is summed up well. Yes it gets a bit far fetched in certain points and this takes a wee bit away from it but while watching it you almost want to believe it could happen. I also quite like Denzel Washington which makes it very watchable.

Rating: 72%