What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Filth. Amazed that i lasted to the end. What a weird film. Awful.

Watched it last night, great performance from McEvoy and it was very funny. Got pretty out there towards the end though. I'd give it 7.5/10

I wouldn't say average, it was a very good film in most respects but not without its flaws and I think the level of hype about it is unjustified.

Yeah I thought the hype was definitely unjustified myself. I also wasn't once overly uncomfortable with any of the scenes in it. Apart from maybe when you see a little red mist from some of the whipping.

I didnt spoiler tag that because anyone who doesnt think there's whipping in a movie about slaves is stupid.

Yeah I thought the hype was definitely unjustified myself. I also wasn't once overly uncomfortable with any of the scenes in it. Apart from maybe when you see a little red mist from some of the whipping.

I didnt spoiler tag that because anyone who doesnt think there's whipping in a movie about slaves is stupid.

Brad Pitt's scenes made me uncomfortable by him being fucking horrific in them. The performances by the other actors in the film made him look like an amateur.

Dallas Buyers Club - 9/10

It would be a pretty average film, but McConaughey and Leto are just incredible in this. I'll be surprised if McConaughey doesn't take home an Oscar for best male. Leto would be a certainty also, if it was for Fassbender in 12 Years a Slave. Tough call indeed.

Dallas Buyers Club

9/10

Thought it was a fantastic film, McConaughey is outstanding throughout the whole film. I was completely gripped throughout, a must watch!

Thor 2

6/10

I'm not really a fan of the whole Thor character and didn't really enjoy the first one so that maybe dented my rating. It has some nice effects but the story left a lot to be desired, if you like Thor you'll probably love it!

The Human Race

0/10

DO NOT WATCH THIS FILM!!!!

I lasted about 40 minutes before I had to give up. It's more or less based Battle Royal but the story is just ridiculous, utterly ridiculous and don't even get me started on the acting.

In fact can someone else watch this so you can share my pain.

All is Lost

8/10

Brilliant wee film this, about a guy who's yacht is stranded in the middle of the ocean and it's just him in a fight for survival. The film is just all Robert Redford and although he says about 3 words the entire film he puts in a brilliant performance and really makes you feel the situation he's got himself into, cracking wee watch.

Edited by M0rtonfc