What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Last Vegas - 7/10. Actually really enjoyed this, its a switch off your brain and enjoy for 2 hours film.

Anchorman 2 - 6/10. Not bad but not brilliant. Expected as much.

Lucy - 7/10. Generous 7 cause Scarlett Johansen done a pretty decent job but felt that the whole film was a bit rushed. Cool premise though.

The Blues Brothers 6/10

Watched this for the first time ever yesterday, it was OK, not as good/funny as I was expecting though, definitely felt like a load of sketches cobbled together and kind of dragged in places. Liked all the shots of '80s Chicago though and the car chase near the end was good fun.

My favourite film ever! I'm away to watch heat. Brilliant film

Dallas buyers club.

Good solid 8/10.

Is it ridiculous to say that big Mathew m is one of the best actors of the last ten years?

I think the rom-com stuff he's alright but the films are pretty crap. His recent stuff is pretty fucking good(absolutely loved True Detective), one of the best actors in the last 10 years is stretching it a bit, for me.

I look out for his stuff now though, really rate him.

I don't think it's a stretch at all. Certainly can't find an argument against it. He's not bad in the rom-coms so it's certainly an argument against it either. Another stellar performance in Interstellar, even if the movie isn't up to much.

I did say for me tbf, I'd say all his latest stuff has been very, very good.

And he is someone I look out for.

I think the rom-com stuff he's alright but the films are pretty crap. His recent stuff is pretty fucking good(absolutely loved True Detective), one of the best actors in the last 10 years is stretching it a bit, for me.

I look out for his stuff now though, really rate him.

I don't think it's a stretch at all. Certainly can't find an argument against it. He's not bad in the rom-coms so it's certainly an argument against it either. Another stellar performance in Interstellar, even if the movie isn't up to much.

One of the most talented big name actors? Undoubtedly.

His body of work isn't great overall though, hence I doubt he'll be remembered with as much respect as some of his more selective peers.

He's certainly a class above that charlatan Di Caprio.

Yeah he has been really good the last few years and True Detective was fantastic.

Even his ten minute cameo in Wolf on Wall Street is brilliant!

Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1.

Seemed like a pretty pointless film to me, perhaps it's because I haven't seen any of the rest of the series. However, in saying that, bar a two minute action scene barely anything happens bar them walking about talking, sitting down and talking, lying down and...talking. Basically it was a lot of conversations and not really much else. Hopefully part two can make up for it.

3/10

What We Do In The Shadows

Thought this was fairly good for what it was, far better than I was actually anticipating. A few of the scenes had the entire screen laughing out loud which is a rarity at the cinema these days (from my last few experiences). I thought the plot was great and the characters were well written. I agree with previous posts though that this would've been better as a TV series as it did have a very TV show feel to it.

7/10