TNA General

TNA is on the way out. It is seriously fucked. I give them 18 months tops.

Who would care TBH? At least their good guys would most probably end up in WWE and the rest well, again who cares?

They lost their TV deal in Germany. Rumours are that they might lose their Spike TV deal in America or at the least have it cut significantly. They truly are in a dire situation. Right now I really wouldn't care if it went out of business. It's been abysmal for far too long.

WWE would take a few guys (Roode, Magnus, Bully, MVP, Hardy most likely) but wouldn't touch most of them. They rejected Austin Aries not from a developmental contract, but from a place in Tough Enough a few years ago. They passed on the Wolves this year as well. And Anderson is on 'the list' in WWE seemingly so would have no chance of being rehired (he's been shite for years anyway). The others would all float around the indies.

That's Bobby Lashley (one of the worst, most boring wrestlers of all time) turned heel now as well. Apart from E.Y,.The Wolves and Gunner, are there any other faces left in the company?

Kevin Von Erich's sons Marshall and Luke will debut for TNA at Slammiversary against the Bromans with their father in their corner, both I think are early-mid 20's and were trained and have been working mostly in Japan with Pro Wrestling Noah, no news whether this is a one shot deal with the event is in Texas or if they are coming in full time.

I foolishly tuned in to Impact on Sunday night for a bit.

The new Knockout, Brittany, revealed she has a lesbian crush on Madison Rayne. Classic Russo stuff.

In a classic case of not having a clue of what to do with two guys, Anderson and Gunner are now a tag team.

Samoa Joe returned to save E.Y. from a beatdown by MVP, King and Lashley. No one really cared, although the commentators were going mental.

TNA is utter shit right now. It just needs to be put down.

Edited by DA Baracus

Absolutely gave up at TNA booking haven't they? they're rip-off of Evolution insert themselves into a main event as guest announcers and time keepers

etc. about two whole weeks after WWE did it. They're not even ashamed of it anymore by the look of things.

Absolutely gave up at TNA booking haven't they? they're rip-off of Evolution insert themselves into a main event as guest announcers and time keepers

etc. about two whole weeks after WWE did it. They're not even ashamed of it anymore by the look of things.

To be fair it was probably taped before WWE did it.

Does anyone actually watch this shit anymore? I gave up a few months ago & from everything I hear about impact it's just getting worse every week!

• 2 weeks later...

Good opening match, but my god, Sanada is shite. Didn't watch anything else from it, but that match is worth looking out, for Sanada making an arse of it more than once, and for the Wolves and Tigre Uno playing the roles of mentalists.

Oh f**k off TNA. Bobby Lashley as world champ?! Utter pish. Fucking garbage. E.Y. was actually a decent champ and became probably the most over guy on the roster. He actually had decent title matches, most of which were free from interference and had clean finishes. It was a refreshing change to the garbage we had when Magnus was champ.

Then they nonsensically turned MVP heel. He was in charge so could have made any match he wanted, including booking himself in a title match. He didn't have to turn heel to get such a match. Then he got King and Lashley and it's basically been yet another rehash of the nWO, i.e. group take over company etc.

Even then it would have been decent enough if MVP won the title, but Lashley?! The guy is utterly bland, has never been over anyway and is pretty poor in the ring. What a massive backward step for a company that's sinking fast. Pish.