TNA General

On 8/16/2016 at 01:00, JamieStevenson said:

Angle vs Joe was £££. Loved TNA back then.

Yeah that was the peak of TNA. So depressing to think it was a decade ago, I gave up on the promotion a long time ago. There's so much good wrestling out there these days, I simply don't care about TNA. Anything that gets a lot of praise I'll check out on YouTube, but other than that, I bail. 

Bound for Glory is up soon. Looks alright. The card should be this;

Lashley vs EC3 for the TNA World Heavyweight Title

Drew Galloway vs Aaron Rex

Mike Bennett vs Moose

Broken Matt Hardy and Brother Nero vs Decay for the tag titles

Some X Division match

Maria vs Allie vs Gail Kim vs Sienna or something along those lines for the Knockouts title

Gail Kim will be inducted in to the HOF.

Hopefully they'll find something for Eli Drake. Think the guy is brilliant on the mic.

• 4 weeks later...

TNA close to going under again. To the shock of absolutely no one. Seemingly Billy Corgan has been keeping them going recently. They have Bound For Glory this Sunday (which actually looks pretty decent) but rumours are they might not survive beyond that. Seemingly Vince McMahon has no interest in buying the company but would be keen on buying the tape library (because he'll get it for cheap as f**k and can plug gaps in load of DVDs for guys who were in TNA).

I'm sure Randy will be devastated by this.

I'm actually disappointed that it's happening at a time when they have a decent product going and are rid of the clueless fuckwit. But I suppose they needed said fuckwit.

They had oppertunity after oppertunity to win fans over and consistently fucked any casual fan who dared to attempt to give them a chance. I don't have much sympathy for them and they've deserved death for a long time.

Guest bernardblack

Imagine they actually got Heyman on board, gave him control and let him hire Danielson in 2010

Rumour has it he was going to give him this monster undefeated streak

4 hours ago, bernardblack said:

Imagine they actually got Heyman on board, gave him control and let him hire Danielson in 2010

Nah f**k that, they'd have fucked it anyway and we wouldn't have got his DG or EVOLVE stuff.

On ‎29‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 18:33, bernardblack said:

Heyman was all for joining them if they gave him complete creative control. They refused so he didn't join and they hired Russo instead.

12 minutes ago, jacobsladder said:

I've heard Galloway has pulled out of the card due to a neck injury

That's a shitter as he's been brilliant every time he's on screen. He's supposed to face Rex in the final of the tournament for the new title TNA have (the one that has 3 rounds).

I see Dixie Carter is saying not to miss this show. 

Will more than likely be the usual baseless Dixie/TNA empty hyperbole.

If it were to somehow turn into a WWF/WCW Panama Beach Nitro situation I'd actually be a little disapointed. 

1 hour ago, Booker_d said:

I see Dixie Carter is saying not to miss this show. 

Will more than likely be the usual baseless Dixie/TNA empty hyperbole.

If it were to somehow turn into a WWF/WCW Panama Beach Nitro situation I'd actually be a little disapointed. 

Nah, Vince seemingly has no interest in buying the company (just the tape library if it goes under). This is supposed their biggest event of the year so most likely just Dixie talking pish as usual

He's not taking on anything other than the tapes in a million years. What else would they be buying into? There is nothing of interest other than the library, if they go under they'll cherry pick a few guys contracts anyway, if not, then there's no-one there they'll be that fussed about passing up on anyway. No way does Vince "buy-out" that shambles

TNA isn't even popular enough to attempt a shite spin off like WWE done with ECW. Vince would only want it for the library as Christophe said. They'd instantly be shut down and Vince would see it as another notch for himself. He'd probably keep 1 or 2 TNA stars and use them as roster filler.