Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Stephanie was a fair bit better than okay. Brie, however, was not. Thought when it came to the post-promo drama, it did a great job, but Brie Bella just can't talk, can she? Not sure where the praise for her comes from.

Wasn't a good night as far as mic work goes on the whole actually. HHH and Stephanie were about the only two ones who did well, and there were some decent talkers out there!

Thought it was just dreary stuff. Kinda hit a new gear when he was talking about Lesnar beating the streak, but other than that, it was the standard "my man is gonna beat you" kinda promo we've heard about a million times before.

Thought it was just dreary stuff. Kinda hit a new gear when he was talking about Lesnar beating the streak, but other than that, it was the standard "my man is gonna beat you" kinda promo we've heard about a million times before.

Fair do's, sir.

I liked the Jericho/HHH/Steph segment. Reminded me of the AE.(not that I watched any of that live.)

Fair do's, sir.

I liked the Jericho/HHH/Steph segment. Reminded me of the AE.(not that I watched any of that live.)

I think Jericho's kinda hamstrung by the "babyfaces must say silly things" stuff. Compare that to the Steph/Jericho stuff when they first did it and it's night and day. It was nice to see that wee throwback, especially when Jericho brought out the old material and enjoyed doing so. HHH was in fine form during that promo though.

Shameless plug Alert!

As most of you will have seen - I run the wrestling manager fantasy league thing on here!

For anyone who doesn't compete in it - we are accepting new players from now! Points will start after Summerslam and importantly - everyone is starting off with new teams and at zero points so don't worry. We currently have 24 players in 4 leagues, would be great to get even more.

All the details are in the opening post below which I have updated

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/213107-wwe-wrestling-manager-2014/