Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Sheamus is in Ireland filming in the new Star Wars film. He is playing Darth Vader in the suit (in what I assume is a flashback)

Has this been confirmed? I thought it was just a rumour.

Who says Brock can't talk;

Think that's brilliant. By all three guys. Brock's line about Fruity Pebbles was quality.

Brock's always great with these kinds of things. Was the same with the first Cena rivalry as well. It's when he gets the live mic that it all falls to shit.

He's definitely much more at ease doing the pre-recorded stuff. It's as if he's speaking his mind naturally and not memorising a script.

More and more places reporting it, but none confirming. I reckon it's happening.

Would make sense I suppose as they haven't even mentioned him. Someone told me he totally denied it on Twitter but I suppose he has to.

He's definitely much more at ease doing the pre-recorded stuff. It's as if he's speaking his mind naturally and not memorising a script.

He'll have been speaking from a script there too. The difference is that he probably had numerous shots at it. You go out in front of a crowd, you get the one shot.

DavidMcG, on 08 Aug 2014 - 00:03, said:

Someone from creative told him he wasn't on the Summerslam card so he spat in their face and called him a puta

Deserved punting then.

As much as I like to see Ziggler getting a push, what the f**k are they doing with Cessaro?

Apparently they still have big plans for Cesaro somewhere down the line but not right now. Unfortuantely that means that they are pretty much destroying him just now. His booking since Wrestlemania have been horrific and he has lost all momentum.

I must admit though as much as I love Cesaro he increasingly looks like someone who is very difficult to build as a character. Not sure what the best direction for Cesaro is really.

Apparently they still have big plans for Cesaro somewhere down the line but not right now. Unfortuantely that means that they are pretty much destroying him just now. His booking since Wrestlemania have been horrific and he has lost all momentum.

I must admit though as much as I love Cesaro he increasingly looks like someone who is very difficult to build as a character. Not sure what the best direction for Cesaro is really.

I think they should have made him a face when he left the Real Americans as he was well over with the fans back then. It seems like they made him a Heyman guy to give Paul someone to promote until Brock was due to be back on air.

Cesaro isn't someone who they should find it difficult to build as a character. He's great in the ring and can cut a good promo. Just let him shine and he can be a great heel or face. Moves like the Big Swing are over and his natural strength in the ring is over. Let him bust out more moves that aren't seen as much in the WWE, even something simple like those big European Uppercuts (do they do uppercuts differently in America?).

The fans already like Cesaro. They just have to stop shitting themselves or get over themselves and push him.

Cesaro isn't someone who they should find it difficult to build as a character. He's great in the ring and can cut a good promo. Just let him shine and he can be a great heel or face. Moves like the Big Swing are over and his natural strength in the ring is over. Let him bust out more moves that aren't seen as much in the WWE, even something simple like those big European Uppercuts (do they do uppercuts differently in America?).

The fans already like Cesaro. They just have to stop shitting themselves or get over themselves and push him.

I don't think Cesaro has been wrestling very well in the past couple of months. He seems to be holding back a little and they are not letting him work through his repertoire of moves. He is a fantastic wrestler but there is a danger that the longer the WWE wait to give him a push the more fans will begin to lose interest. The move with Heyman was a bad one considering he was edging towards being a face after Wrestlemania. I think he could have worked well as a face as maybe some kind of 'protector' for guys getting targeted by the authority (helping out Bryan for example) but that is maybe just me.

I thought Cesaro's work with Sheamus and Ambrose recently has been quite good. Especially the second Ambrose match, which seen both guys really go all out.

He's a midcarder so obviously he's going to be involved in less meaningful matches, but I don't think he's came across worse just because he doesn't do as many moves as he would in a more important match. Anyone who can't look as good with less moves clearly isn't very good anyways. Thankfully, Cesaro doesn't really fall into that category.

Holy shit. Brock Lesnar/Cena opening the show likely means that the diva goddesses Brie and Stephanie will close the show for a THIRD week in a row.

It's good to see the WWE realize what REALLY draws. PRAISE THE LORD

tumblr_mz3er98mBN1qzwh14o1_250.gif