Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I liked the Heyman promo. It was Jericho-esque. If that had been Y2J himself delivering it he would have talking about the man of 1043 throws.

"Number 1, F5!

Number 2, GERMAN SUPLEX!

Number 3, belly to belly!

Number 4, GERMAN SUPLEX!

Number 5..."

Regardless of him being away for 5 weeks, he's so over just now that when he comes back, it'll tear the house down.

Rollins and Ambrose have absolutely stolen the show ahead of Reigns since the Shield split, though I never expected it to go any other way. I've been a huge fan of Ambrose and how he brought something totally different to the table in this era since the Mick Foley feud that never was, about 3 or 4 years back.

Just caught up on Raw.

Cena's wee speech was pish. There is not excuse for him being so shite at getting over a match after all this time.

Lesnar's promo however was tremendous.

Why did they feel the need to bury Wyatt yet again to get over Super Cena yet again?! And they wonder why they don't have more headliners. Total garbage.

Cena's winning the title back. It's all building towards it.

I didn't see anything on RAW to suggest that Cena is definitely winning the title back. His promo and win were about what I'd expect in those scenarios. Obviously he's gonna do the whole bounce back thing. He HAS to. It's not like they're gonna have him come out and be like "oh, okay, I'm shit" and then lose.

I'm not one to criticise much as I just try to enjoy it but that Bella's segment was absolutely dreadful. They are both absolutely woeful in my opinion. A shame the length of time their segments have been getting when there's some decent talent on the sidelines.

Golddust & Stardust turning heel is a bit weird but I'm hopeful it'll work. I still feel that this whole Stardust stuff was unneccesary. The pop for Goldust & Cody (as it was) when they won on their return and then when they won the titles on Raw was brilliant. They had a bit of momentum but then made them lose the titles to the New Ages Outlaws on the pre-show on the Royal Rumble. They didn't really do anything with them afterwards and the momentum has totally gone.

What's the deal with big Dave, chaps? Has he actually chucked it or are we gonna see him appear before Mania or something?

Well, he WANTS to come back. A Rumble challenge for the title would make sense. Two big fuckers, and a good guy to put Lesnar over, assuming he's still the champ which I'm pretty sure he will be.