Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I don't think anyone watches after 15 years of not enjoying tbh

All I have read online for years is people continuously complaining about how poor so many aspects of the show is. Is it a hope that somehow some way it'll get back to the prominence it had at one time?

I seriously see no way back to that era for WWE and TNA also lurches from one mess to the next. People almost seem blindly loyal to it. I wonder how many people subscribe to WWE network solely for the archive library content.

WWE has had a tendency to have good runs in between the bad runs. And also when the bad runs are happening, there can usually be some aspects that keep you in. Cena's open challenges did it for me, and The New Day have been a hook for people recently. And also until recently in the 2010s, their PPVs were incredibly consistent outside of the odd clanger. Which can help people keep faith.

Edited by Randy Giles

Someone like Bo Dallas/Heath Slater will take an F5 from the ring to the floor, NAP.

Definitely Slater. Would prefer some arsehole like Fandango though.

Paul Heyman to do the ten second count down every time too :lol:

Edited by bambino7

It's going to be Cena or Reigns, depending on who the champion is. Doesn't make sense for Brock Lesnar given the potential opponents for him at Mania, and they won't even come close to thinking about Batista given the reaction that got last time. I think Batista is quite happy with life for now anyways.

It's going to be Cena or Reigns, depending on who the champion is. Doesn't make sense for Brock Lesnar given the potential opponents for him at Mania, and they won't even come close to thinking about Batista given the reaction that got last time. I think Batista is quite happy with life for now anyways.

RR will win the title at the Rumble, absolute nap.

Having big Dave get heat by winning it again as a heel makes sense. Trips is the only other viable option now he's not fighting the Rock.

RR will win the title at the Rumble, absolute nap.

Having big Dave get heat by winning it again as a heel makes sense. Trips is the only other viable option now he's not fighting the Rock.

It would be quite funny if they started going down the route of continually having someone the fans hate winning it.

It would be quite funny if they started going down the route of continually having someone the fans hate winning it.

Cena would definitely win it that way then.

I see what you mean though. Del Rio would be a sound enough pick considering the heat he's getting being shoved down our neck just now.