Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Realistically, there is only 5 or so names on the current roster that have the star power and stand any chance of winning the rumble and headlining mania:

John Cena

Roman Reigns

Daniel Bryan

Seth Rollins

The Undertaker

Taker doesn't need it and Rollins is out. Either Reigns or Cena will be champion going into Mania which leaves only a couple of realistic options. Outside of that you are looking at part timers such as HHH, Lesnar, Rock etc.

All your 'second tier' guys that should have a realistic chance of winning - Ambrose, Cesaro, Owens, Wyatt, Ziggler etc don't stand a chance because the prize is competing at Mania for the main belt and 90% of the time - headlining the event.

Since the second world title was scrapped, Royal Rumble winners have been very very predictable. I think they really need to scrap the prize of a 'Mania match'. Winning the rumble should be a good enough push in itself if done right. Even changing the prize to 'A guaranteed PPV main event for the title' would open up the rumble to a whole host of different options.

There must be a heel turn before the rumble. There's not been one in months and we need a heel challenger. Either that or I'm hoping big Dave comes back or Bryan to turn and win the rumble. There needs to be a big heel turn. Fight RR

If Cesaro was fit he could be a realistic Rumble winner but he would need a mouthpiece to do his talking.

If they could get Shane McMahon in to act as his mouthpiece I reckon Cesaro would be completely unparalleled. Shane O'Mac done a cracking job with Big Show in the early 2000s and Heyman loses an edge when he's spreading himself thin.

It's not gonna work partnering him up with Zeb again unless WWE's only aim for him a mid card.

If they could get Shane McMahon in to act as his mouthpiece I reckon Cesaro would be completely unparalleled. Shane O'Mac done a cracking job with Big Show in the early 2000s and Heyman loses an edge when he's spreading himself thin.

It's not gonna work partnering him up with Zeb again unless WWE's only aim for him a mid card.

Please no. Shane McMahon should never return to WWE.

And I'd imagine he's pretty well liked and respected behind the scenes by a lot of the veterans.

For a guy who was never a 'proper wrestler' Shane took some of the most insane bumps ever seen during the Attitude Era.

I mind his 2003 feud with Kane he was jumping off the titantron on a semi regular basis, I though he killed himself once.

Shane did a couple of mental things but that's it. He won't help to elevate anyone (the opposite will happen).

Stephanie is atrocious and needs to f**k off. She kills so many segments.

Cesaro doesn't need to do anything. He's a decent talker and the crowd love him. Just push him and he'll be huge.

And I'd imagine he's pretty well liked and respected behind the scenes by a lot of the veterans.

For a guy who was never a 'proper wrestler' Shane took some of the most insane bumps ever seen during the Attitude Era.

Especially for someone who would never have had to work in his life if he wished.

The Kane and Kurt Angle matches were mental. He seriously didn't give a f**k and was like he was on a suicide mission. Then off he popped to the Far East and got an office job :lol:

I mind his 2003 feud with Kane he was jumping off the titantron on a semi regular basis, I though he killed himself once.

more than once sat there thinking how the hell had Vince agreed to the bumps his wee laddie was taking.