Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I think Daniel Bryan's a worse appointment than Foley. Whilst it was a pretty cool pop for Bryan, I can't see him having chemistry with Shane O'Mac. Foley and Stephanie have history, and you can easily see the heel/face dynamic that develops there, it'll be interesting to see how they play Shane and Bryan off each other but I can see it becoming pretty cheesy and pretty dull, very quickly.

I'm expecting them to announce a tournament tonight where the two finalists will fight at Summerslam for a new created WHC. The two finalists of course will be Rollins and Reigns. Hopefully Reigns wins the title. Would love to see Zayn vs Rollins in such a final though.

16 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm expecting them to announce a tournament tonight where the two finalists will fight at Summerslam for a new created WHC. The two finalists of course will be Rollins and Reigns. Hopefully Reigns wins the title. Would love to see Zayn vs Rollins in such a final though.

Looking very likely.  Steph will do a heel promo saying something like they don't need the WWE title, because...wait for it...we've got our own title!  Cue tiny pop, because it's pretty predictable.

Still, decent way to raise intrigue ahead of Summerslam.  Make it a bigger tournament too, let every singles star go in and have a proper long tournament.  Obviously Rollins and Reigns can be the finish, and maybe that's where we finally get the heel turn,

Aye they've got enough guys to have a very decent tournament. Off the top of my head;

Rollins

Reigns

Zayn

Balor

Owens

Gallows

Anderson

Amore

Cass

Rusev

Y2J

Cesaro

Neville

But hopefully not shite like Big Show and Mark Henry, unless it's as an early round win for someone.

Was a fan of the tables up by the stage at first... but like you send, very little chance of someone going through it now. Literally only time I can recall someone going through at table when they had it by the stage was Kane and Big Show putting Lance Cade (RIP) through with a double chokeslam the Raw after they won the tag titles at Taboo Tuesday