Walking Down The Halbeath Road

25 minutes ago, DeclanG said:

Looks like Nisbet knocked back Millwall, here's hoping a new bidder appears with more money.

Can you blame him? For Nisbet, he has to believe he’ll get a better offer if he keeps scoring goals between now and the end of the season. Not necessarily a better deal for us/Hibs, but for his career.

15 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

It’s obvious they are willing to sell if the price is right but apparently he “wants to focus on Hibs”. We’re never getting that money, are we?

I highly doubt he wants to focus on Hibs, he has spent his entire Hibs career trying to get a move. Obviously injury and rehab aside.

5 hours ago, DA-go Par Adonis said:

Aye, I think we're in a good place but I don't get the (very few) posters who seem to think it would take us falling off a cliff or it be a massive bottle job not to win the league.

I might be one of those posters,  We are in a strong place and must remain professional and work hard to maintain our position,   but at this stage when how often do teams not win the league when 7 points clear?  That morton team maybe the only example I can think of in over 20 years.   Statically its ours to lose.

Edited by parsforlife

I suspect you know nothing much about how transfers work. All you have is a sad bitterness about us potentially getting a tidy sum of money for literally f**k all effort. 

Edited by da_no_1

I know it was already mentioned that he’d turned down Millwall but a few of the red tops posting photos on their twitter of Nisbet arriving back at Glasgow airport an hour or so ago. Tell you one thing, that’s a big suitcase for someone who went down and changed their mind. I hope to Christ he didn’t fail a medial and this wasn’t actually his choice.

Also, I noticed the club posting something on the COWS a short while ago, Play your Part it’s called, basically trying to get some more volunteers on board so going to do a recruitment night on 6th of Feb. They’ve highlighted some areas they would like assistance with, I think it’s a really good idea. I’ve always wanted to help out in some way but was never sure in what area or how to even do it. I hope it’s a success! https://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Play+your+PARt&ID=14201

10 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

I know it was already mentioned that he’d turned down Millwall but a few of the red tops posting photos on their twitter of Nisbet arriving back at Glasgow airport an hour or so ago. Tell you one thing, that’s a big suitcase for someone who went down and changed their mind. I hope to Christ he didn’t fail a medial and this wasn’t actually his choice.

Also, I noticed the club posting something on the COWS a short while ago, Play your Part it’s called, basically trying to get some more volunteers on board so going to do a recruitment night on 6th of Feb. They’ve highlighted some areas they would like assistance with, I think it’s a really good idea. I’ve always wanted to help out in some way but was never sure in what area or how to even do it. I hope it’s a success! https://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Play+your+PARt&ID=14201

Away and talk shite, you think Millwall would have allowed the spin on it to be him rejecting them if that wasn't actually the case?

23 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Tell you one thing, that’s a big suitcase for someone who went down and changed their mind.

I mean training gear, at least a couple of pairs of trainers and boots and a few days clothes probably would be in a case that big, and with football clubs being as leaky as they are we would have heard if he had failed a medical.

That said I was listening to a medical and it's not so much pass or fail it's them looking at your health and your history and making a judgement call, if he's fit enough to play he will be able to pass a medical unless there is something in his scans which have scared Millwall off. 

34 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Maybe filled his pants when he arrived at the New Den.

Interesting part of town.

10 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

Away and talk shite, you think Millwall would have allowed the spin on it to be him rejecting them if that wasn't actually the case?

We don’t know, Millwall have said nothing about the situation. I’m only looking at some comments on social media from Millwall fans, just like up here they have fans that think they’re ITK and said he failed a medical. 

10 hours ago, 101 said:

I mean training gear, at least a couple of pairs of trainers and boots and a few days clothes probably would be in a case that big, and with football clubs being as leaky as they are we would have heard if he had failed a medical.

That said I was listening to a medical and it's not so much pass or fail it's them looking at your health and your history and making a judgement call, if he's fit enough to play he will be able to pass a medical unless there is something in his scans which have scared Millwall off. 

Aye you’re probably right mate, bag isn’t all that bag when you consider that. Does Nizzy have a kid now, suppose just uplifting your family and moving is a bit more of an issue than going yourself.

10 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Maybe filled his pants when he arrived at the New Den.

Interesting part of town.

There is always this, their fans don’t seem very happy with him on social media so definitely be filling them now.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Millwall seems like an abysmal club and wouldn't blame anyone for not signing for them.

I think former Raith players don't do well in Millwall anyway!

He probably took one look at the gamony types and thought I can see arseholes much closer to home.