Walking Down The Halbeath Road

When I first saw the photograph I was sickened and angered.

Having seen the explanation I immediately found it plausible - if a little unusual. Looking at the expression on Willis's face, it does reflect the novelty of seeing such an odd occurence. Thompson does seem to be doing some kind of impression of the dog with the ferret in its mouth - with his tongue. Although maybe he just looks like that.

Willis's arm is clearly pointing at the dog, rather than the woman, and Thompson is at an angle that is clearly juxtaposed with the dog. As was previously mentioned the woman is not reacting to what would otherwise be suggested as the mocking of her. In any event who's mates would be really interested in a picture of them pointing at a homeless person. The real interest in the picture was generated on account of the outrage at the perceived mocking of the woman.

The problem now is so many people have vented on this thread, and demonstrated their revulsion and outrage, that they are too proud to back down and admit they were wrong.

Stop continuing to pick away and trying to justifiy your previous position, I'd say. Accept that the explanation is valid and while people rightly expressed their horror at what they were told was happening - that wasn't what was happening.

We were wrong in our intial reaction because we were lead to see what wasn't there. It's important to accept that now - in my humble opinion.

Edited by Cliche Guevara

With the video of Thomson attacking the taxi driver clear for all to see i think ferret-gate is the least of his worries. I use attacking in the loosest possible sense!. My gran would burst him going by that. I hope he's convicted. Could be the kick up the arse he clearly needs!.

1345561932[/url]' post='6549455']

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gfUSCcTKA0

Surely not Dunfermline's 2 goal hero vs Cowden?

The only thing that'd have made Thomson's fighting attempt funnier is if the taxi driver caught him flush on the freckles and dropped him like a tonne of bricks.

1345665037[/url]' post='6554194']

Best. Excuse. EVER! laugh.gif

With the revelation that the ferret story might be true, I'm left wondering if the captain of the Costa Concordia DID actually trip up and fall in to a departing lifeboat.

Aye true even royalty haven't sussed that everyone and their granny has a smart phone and wants their moment of fame on Youtube or a pile of dosh for cashing in on some eejit's stupidity. But that is what it is plain dumb idiotic behaviour and Jeffries needs to make it plain it isn't good enough. Either get shot of them or fine them hard and let them sit out games for several weeks. All my work mates are ripping the cr*p out of me and rightly so. The ferret fiasco is getting called Ferretgate (originality isn't on their list of virtues the t*ssers). It's very embarassing.

We don't need these distractions we have a league to win.blink.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Remember where you heard it first..............wink.gif

This. Slight cult following amongst a group of our support but he's awful.

'cult following' in that some of us don't think he's quite that bad. 1st division squad player is his level, signing him for the SPL was ridiculous. If he is going, I don't think anyone will miss him.

'cult following' in that some of us don't think he's quite that bad. 1st division squad player is his level, signing him for the SPL was ridiculous. If he is going, I don't think anyone will miss him.

No, 'cult following' as in they have lots of songs for Paul Burns despite the fact he rarely plays for us and when he does, he's been rubbish.

Rumours at Palmerston yesterday that Paul Burns is coming back to QOS on loan

Thoughts ?

I'll crawl on my hands on knees over broken glass from here to Dumfries as long as it means he is nowhere near the squad, absolutely brutal.

He's a smashing player

Only kidding, he's a travesty of a joke of a player, fucking take him please. Also I think whoever was reported to have "cult" was misquoted

Edited by GordieBoy80

JJ has stated that Willis will be back in training on Monday, as the reason for the photo being taken was deemed reasonable.

Thomson won't be near Dunfermline until the whole issue is resolved.