Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Look forward to attacking football under AJ. He was fantastic for us. Memory that sticks out is a game around January time where we went in at half time 1-0 down to arbroath and with a defender already sent off, he put us out in a 3-3-3 formation second half and we won 5-1. Incredible stuff. If he gets it half as right as he did that year "you will stroll the league".

Careful they were going to do that this season. Haha.

Guest Back Post Misses

You will end up with a dull Ayrshire man like Johnston or McPherson

What did I tell you. I knew he had it early in the week

Lads if your at a loose end tomorrow Kelty Hearts can win the East Super at home to Camelon if they win and other results go their way.

£5 to get in and the cheapest pint around in the social club.

Your support would be appreciated as we look to clinch the title.

Won a very weak league two with the only full time squad, and a very good one at that and was loathed at Killie. Not sure I'd be that chuffed if he went to us.

Edited by Enigma

Ha! I didn't even realise that it had changed! I just assumed it was the same one

:lol:

Hoping more people vote on the players poll to see who people think are worth keeping, either that or the fact that people aren't voting means that every out of contract player is shit.

That's a fair point, 'Punt All' will be added as an option. ;)

What ever happened to the illusive unveiling of your home strip for next season?

They 'teased' us with snippets of it that helpfully revealed, as another poster said, that it will be black and white stripes and feature the club badge.

It will be revealed at any event in the glen at the start of July seemingly.