Walking Down The Halbeath Road

That excitement yesterday was very welcome. Muay Thai Kick to the Face boy should make the games against Peterhead good fun. AJ is not a miracle worker though - I still think we're saddled with too much deadwood and don't have the money to sign enough players to make a huge difference. Even if we can get to January within touching distance we might then be able to move on/loan a few guys and strengthen in the way Morton did last season. Look forward to the new season but not expecting too much straight away - a bit more strength and organisation would be a good start.

I actually rate Geggan more than i do Falkingham. The season before this one he was arguably our best player, yet thjs season was a disaster for him. However, i have always felt that Falkingham is overrated and shouldn't be a regular starter. Would like to see us bring in a new central midfielder to freshen up that area.

I actually rate Geggan more than i do Falkingham. The season before this one he was arguably our best player, yet thjs season was a disaster for him. However, i have always felt that Falkingham is overrated and shouldn't be a regular starter. Would like to see us bring in a new central midfielder to freshen up that area.

Falkingham has always been overrated during his time with us. Geggan was brilliant last season and the season when the shit hit the fan, he was unplayable some weeks. As soon as he went from RB to CM he was brilliant.

3lNnboA.png3lNnboA.png3lNnboA.png3lNnboA.png3lNnboA.png3lNnboA.png

Was my reaction as well. However I'm hoping DAFC. has managed to blank last season from his memory and actually means the season before, he is one of the lucky ones. The rest of us are still struggling to remove the memory of last season from our memories.

1507 ST's now sold according to our official Twitter feed.

With pre-season still weeks away, I'd expect us to surpass the 2000 mark. Most folk get their season book in July so having 1500 at this stage is pretty good.