Walking Down The Halbeath Road

9 minutes ago, Wind Chime Jimmy said:

Are you talking about Section L?

Yeh, although technically never available it's in a stand that is always open. 

I do wonder if tomorrow they will open the NE block by block

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
3 minutes ago, 101 said:

Yeh, although technically never available it's in a stand that is always open. 

I do wonder if tomorrow they will open the NE block by block

My season ticket was Section L before they closed it. Might move in there tomorrow night.

4 minutes ago, 101 said:

Anyone know the stadium capacity without the North East?

Main Stand: 3,089

West Stand: 3,016

East Stand: 3,016

North East Stand: 1,205

North West Stand: 1,189

I beleive, 7,294 home tickets. 3,016 away tickets. 

5 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Just over 10k - roughly 10,100, I believe. North East holds about 1200 and total capacity is roughly 11,350.

3 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Main Stand: 3,089

West Stand: 3,016

East Stand: 3,016

North East Stand: 1,205

North West Stand: 1,189

I beleive, 7,294 home tickets. 3,016 away tickets. 

Thanks 

Would be good to get 10,000

NEW EPISODE of East End Tales, out now! We chat with Callum Morris and hear not just about both of his spells with Dunfermline, but also his memories of playing in the madness that was the 4-5 game at Stenhousemuir in 2013.
We're on all the top podcasting formats so please subscribe and you'll get future episodes automatically available when I click the big green "publish" button!
It's the perfect warm up for tomorrow's battle against Falkirk...
https://www.buzzsprout.com/1972630/12386572

9 hours ago, Stoo61 said:

The last time we had a crowd this big?

20230306_212914.jpg

Think the last time we had a crowd this big was when our young team held Sevco to a 1-1 draw in the final game of the season we finished 2nd in League One. Lewis Martin scored our goal I think, and it stopped Sevco having a 100% away record. Moshni didn't like having "Just a shit Pocahontas" at him and lost the plot at the final whistle.

Edited: Just looked and there was "only" 7605 at that game. Thought it was busier than that.

Edited by Salvo Montalbano

I’m counting less than left 60 in the SE and maybe 100-110 in the Cowden end. If they go, which I think they will, could the club open at least one section of the NE? Certainly looks like we’ll hit the 10,300 mark. Incredible numbers for League One. 

8 minutes ago, smpar said:

I’m counting less than left 60 in the SE and maybe 100-110 in the Cowden end. If they go, which I think they will, could the club open at least one section of the NE? Certainly looks like we’ll hit the 10,300 mark. Incredible numbers for League One. 

I think the very end section of the main stand is still to be sold but with the club shop not opening until 12 it might make sense to have them held back for that.

50 minutes ago, 101 said:

I think the very end section of the main stand is still to be sold but with the club shop not opening until 12 it might make sense to have them held back for that.

Yes the very end section and the front few rows of the second and third last sections haven't been released. Just noticed on COWS that it says "home end sold out" - surely they aren't not going to release at least the rest of the Main Stand seats for sale. There's absolutely no need for segregation there when you're 20 feet above ground level with no fans below you 

At this stage, it is what it is. I realise it’s not going to change. But when was this discussion about the North East being out of action? Feels like quite recently we had our ‘Academy Day’ where we had all our youth teams in the North East. Surely we didn’t put the youth players in an area that’s deemed unsafe/failed some sort of H&S assessment?