Walking Down The Halbeath Road

That's an annoyingly sensible signing for the Rovers. Would seem to fit the profile of someone we'd be in for, but instead we ended up with a couple of youngsters who've played a handful of games combined. And for big, strong units, they were easily bullied by Oakley and Muirhead on Saturday. 

40 minutes ago, parsboi said:

I don’t understand your question sorry.

Given social media is full of it, how would you interpret the rumours and news being put up for discussion and given it's Pars fans providing their views would you say it's all bullshit, or do you think there's something in it?

3 minutes ago, North West said:

Given social media is full of it, how would you interpret the rumours and news being put up for discussion and given it's Pars fans providing their views would you say it's all bullshit, or do you think there's something in it?

I’ll take you back to one of my previous posts - it all depends on how results are.  The worse the results, the more utter dross folk post, and it almost becomes true by virtue of so many taking it and letting it grow.   We go and win the next 3 games, then trust me it all goes very quiet again.

8 hours ago, parsboi said:

I’ll take you back to one of my previous posts - it all depends on how results are.  The worse the results, the more utter dross folk post, and it almost becomes true by virtue of so many taking it and letting it grow.   We go and win the next 3 games, then trust me it all goes very quiet again.

I get what you're saying, not sure it will once the accounts are published. 

Anyway 3 points today hopefully. 

5 minutes ago, Well over Par said:

Needs to get his formation right today. Play a system that suits what players you have 

this sticking blindly to the same formation is stupidity 

exactly this. I find it hard to believe that the back 3/5 is still the right system, with what we have available. Results/performances definitely suggest it’s not! So many players are ending up out of position and the formation (and playing it out from the back) requires a decent midfield - but the midfield is what we sacrifice to be able to play 3 at the back. It’s just stupidity.

I'm curious what folk's formation and midfield look like if it's not the back 3 with psuedo wingbacks. 

I feel like we're short in midfield if we go a back 4, or short up front by pulling a forward deeper to help out.

We sit far too deep as it is and I feel a much better pressing game would yield better results regardless of formation. Across the squad need to be much more aggressive with and without the ball.

Edited by AuldReekie

I was all for changing the formation. But replacing Wighton with Paul Allan wasn’t what I had in mind 😂 3-5-2 at home is a negative formation, what about a 3-6-1?

We’ll only bring in players good enough to come in and make a difference. But we bring in a new striker and would rather play Paul Allan…

3 minutes ago, Rennieball said:

We'll be strategically knocking ourselves out to boost our premiership promotion bid. 

There might be no option in the earlier draws.

2 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Pretty certain they won't sack him tbh but seems like there is no other option. We'll 100% get relegated at this rate. 

Change is definitely needed.