Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Yeah, great job Drew and Thomas.

I would happily take another season of the club losing hundreds of thousands of pounds and relegation to league 1 yet again,  if we could implement some of these great ideas. 

I mean, If I could have a community meeting room,  live music bar and museum that I will pay for, and also serve pints to folk for no wage on my Saturday afternoon.... That sounds just fab

Just now, HoBNob said:

Screenshot_20240220_210238_Facebook.thumb.jpg.98128bd3c728089c95702e7deef5e729.jpg.5d7bb34dbe63843bdcaa2f4a9e1df8e4.jpg

For anyone that hasn't seen. 

That annoyed me more than the Ashcroft news tbh, it just shows the utter disconnect between those running the club and the fans. Calling it a research mission is wild. 

Absolutely no apology needed, it's nothing personal, my tone in the replies was stinking. 

Once again I find myself scunnered with the Pars, again. 

Completely agree with the first part. When everything’s going wrong on the park and we can’t get signings over the line, why are we even discussing things like that? Section North West getting emptier every week, fan engagement has gone so far backwards and we’re arranging a trip to St Pauli for directors and then actually bragging about it on social media. GTF with that nonsense. I would honestly expect so much more from the supporters trust. That’s absolutely ridiculous, how can a supporters trust be so out of touch with the actual supporters?

Those in charge at the club seem so far from connecting with/caring about fans right now. Are they totally oblivious to how fans are feeling right now? Because it certainly feels that way.

Regarding the second part of your post, I definitely did need to apologise. I’ve been a knob today and subjected everyone to my s**t - particularly you. We’re all frustrated/scunnered/fed up, but shouldn’t be taking it out on each other. Sorry again, hope all’s well with you. I’ll buy you a pint if I ever end up meeting you in person!

2 hours ago, Well over Par said:

Ignore that comment. Fuk knows what I was thinking.  Sorry

😂 lol apology accepted, I wasn’t being serious at first obv so I was like wtf.

anyways, Ashcroft - Booo

Raith Rovers - boooooo

Our board …

image.jpeg.edf90dccb44154a0e8c3345c3773355a.jpeg

44 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Yeah, great job Drew and Thomas.

I would happily take another season of the club losing hundreds of thousands of pounds and relegation to league 1 yet again,  if we could implement some of these great ideas. 

I mean, If I could have a community meeting room,  live music bar and museum that I will pay for, and also serve pints to folk for no wage on my Saturday afternoon.... That sounds just fab

They have live music every home game in Charlie D's which they don't organise, that's done through fans. They haven't shown a bit of interest in it.

There's the Pars Heritage Trust who do fantastic stuff collating and promoting out history, they're the very group to set up a museum.

They've not got a fuckin clue.

And don't forget we've got that huge 7 kings advert covering half our Legends Wall now. That tells you all the fans need to know. 

Just now, Rob1885 said:

I'll rarely take a drink before the football these days buts that's harsh. The folk who go love it.

It's fine for those that use it. It has it's regulars and there's not much wrong in Jock Gallagher, Stevie Agnew or Gordon Rowan. My point is that there's already potential to build on from there, why go to St Pauli to get ideas about live music at football grounds. It was a jolly that's went down like a Lead balloon.

I'd have gladly had Ashcroft but can't blame him if he's swayed by a higher league position and a few quid. We just have to look elsewhere. The longer this dragged out I knew he'd end up somewhere else.

We're some laugh just now.

Just now, da_no_1 said:

I'd have gladly had Ashcroft but can't blame him if he's swayed by a higher league position and a few quid. We just have to look elsewhere. The longer this dragged out I knew he'd end up somewhere else.

We're some laugh just now.

They should have had the deal over the line if we were indeed speaking to him, which I believe we were. 

5 minutes ago, North West said:

It's fine for those that use it. It has it's regulars and there's not much wrong in Jock Gallagher, Stevie Agnew or Gordon Rowan. My point is that there's already potential to build on from there, why go to St Pauli to get ideas about live music at football grounds. It was a jolly that's went down like a Lead balloon.

Was more saying to DAB when he said its pish which I don't agree with even if I don't go anymore.

Club reps on a drinking jolly to Germany whilst the team can’t buy a win or goal most of the time. In a relegation dog fight, no signings outwith unproven youngsters. WTF are they playing at by posting that. 

Out of touch, priorities completely skewed and even if there was an element of fact finding (there wasn’t) it’ll be to see how much more they can extract from hard working fans.

Celtic fans are protesting and getting noisy about sack the board. Are you guys even asking questions?

Id imagine financially going down for a 2nd time in 3 seasons would be catastrophic with the double whammy of losing 4 big home crowds vs Falkirk & potentially us. 

2 hours ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

You could see the bond between Byrne and Rudden after the opener against United on Friday. Think it will be obvious now to say they’ll have more pulling power and most likely a stronger relationship with Ashcroft than McPake.

Millen as a free agent will be available? His contract is / has being binned.

Would hate to see us loan you Corr as he’s not had the opportunity he’s deserved. Masson on the other hand nearly guaranteed to be loaned out now.

You’ve had a diabolical time with injuries but there’s something really amiss with the Pars behind the scenes.

If Millen does get his contract terminated he can’t sign for anyone until the summer as it’s out of the transfer window period 

10 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Club reps on a drinking jolly to Germany whilst the team can’t buy a win or goal most of the time. In a relegation dog fight, no signings outwith unproven youngsters. WTF are they playing at by posting that. 

Out of touch, priorities completely skewed and even if there was an element of fact finding (there wasn’t) it’ll be to see how much more they can extract from hard working fans.

Celtic fans are protesting and getting noisy about sack the board. Are you guys even asking questions?

Id imagine financially going down for a 2nd time in 3 seasons would be catastrophic with the double whammy of losing 4 big home crowds vs Falkirk & potentially us. 

If you’ve read our threads or other pars forums then you’d see a shit lot questioning of our BoD.  Elements of that are becoming to show at game too but we’re a bit off outright protest yet

16 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

I can’t really argue with that. A Fukn pr disaster shooting ourselves in the foot with both barrels. Aye everything is Fukn rosy. How Fukn out of touch are they ?

you know, if Meggle punched me in the puss now I wouldn’t recognise him. That’s how much interest he has in his wee pet project. Let’s pick a wee team and see if this model works ? Well fuk off 

10 hours ago, Raithie said:

Ross Millen as well. 

9 hours ago, Beachbum said:

Can you get loans from the same league this month? I thought it was only if they were coming down from the Premiership.

Stand to be corrected.

Weird that so many Raith fans now want rid when he was the bees knees at the start of the season. Anyway, you can't loan players from the same division in this part of the window (doesn't need to be from the Premiership, if say Falkirk or Hamilton had someone they didn't need then it could be them).