Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Timely FB timeline popped up today, reminding me that 12 years ago I was pinning up pictures of Masterton around the uni campus calling the man all sorts of unpleasantness. 

4 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Timely FB timeline popped up today, reminding me that 12 years ago I was pinning up pictures of Masterton around the uni campus calling the man all sorts of unpleasantness. 

Was an interesting period for a lot of us. 

2 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Thank f**k our fans didn't shrug their shoulders when we signed Goodwillie and say "ach well, can't do anything now". 

Some of them did exactly what your manager did. They put supposed footballing pedigree above the fact he's a rapist. They put their fingers in their ears and said "f**k it as long as he scores goals"

Your holier than thou attitude won't wash here chap

2 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Some of them did exactly what your manager did. They put supposed footballing pedigree above the fact he's a rapist. They put their fingers in their ears and said "f**k it as long as he scores goals"

Your holier than thou attitude won't wash here chap

Of course some of them did. There are radges everywhere, supporting every team. Look at your North West thugs, for example.

The overwhelming majority of the Raith support took immediate action, cancelling regular player fund contributions, withdrawing volunteer services, cancelling advertising, removing kids from community programmes, staying away from games, disconnecting community teams from the club etc.

Your revisionist claptrap won't wash here fella.

2 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Of course some of them did. There are radges everywhere, supporting every team. Look at your North West thugs, for example.

The overwhelming majority of the Raith support took immediate action, cancelling regular player fund contributions, withdrawing volunteer services, cancelling advertising, removing kids from community programmes, staying away from games, disconnecting community teams from the club etc.

Your revisionist claptrap won't wash here fella.

Merely offering a balanced viewpoint to the typical "we're morally better than you"  nonsense Raith fans are renowned for.

I think it's quite clear that James McPake is being instructed to manage the team to the lucrative 9th place for that sweet, sweet playoff money. Just think of the riches four* games against the likes of Hamilton/Alloa/Montrose/Cove would bring!

I have a season ticket but due to shifts can’t make every game. My son usually gets a pal to use my ticket if I am working.

I got a message from my son while I was working today saying that I shouldn’t go back to EEP again this season. 😂

I have only seen one win so far, that midweek game against Arbroath. If you are a betting person, please note that I will miss Tuesday’s game as well! 

4 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

I have a season ticket but due to shifts can’t make every game. My son usually gets a pal to use my ticket if I am working.

I got a message from my son while I was working today saying that I shouldn’t go back to EEP again this season. 😂

I have only seen one win so far, that midweek game against Arbroath. If you are a betting person, please note that I will miss Tuesday’s game as well! 

Between you and @parsboi the club should be paying you mega bucks to stay away

2 minutes ago, 101 said:

Between you and @parsboi the club should be paying you mega bucks to stay away

Hoi!   I was over here when Queens Park scudded us 3-0 so that theory went there and then

Although since that one blip, undefeated…. 🫣

Just realised that after Tuesday night we're into the last round of matches. So getting top 2 out of the way first, then have a winnable run of games into the end of the season. Starting to find a little form and key players returning at just the right time. 

1 hour ago, Dunfermline Don said:

I’m in same situation mate. Every time I go we play shite or get beat. Avoiding till we’re safe.

1 hour ago, parsboi said:

Hoi!   I was over here when Queens Park scudded us 3-0 so that theory went there and then

Although since that one blip, undefeated…. 🫣

Stay away you fanny!

3 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Not seen us win since Morton in September. Going on Tuesday. Sue me.

Neither had I until today - keep the faith!