Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Several late challenges and niggly stuff but I don't think there was any real malice to the game. The ref was a little slow in getting the yellow card out imo.

Is kicking the ball away not a booking these days? Happened twice in the first ten mins.

When you can't compete with pace or skill you have to resort to any means. I wouldn't say Cowden were dirty.

Several late challenges and niggly stuff but I don't think there was any real malice to the game. The ref was a little slow in getting the yellow card out imo.

Is kicking the ball away not a booking these days? Happened twice in the first ten mins.

When you can't compete with pace or skill you have to resort to any means. I wouldn't say Cowden were dirty.

I think compared to some teams you will meet this season, we are angels !

AJ won the league with QoS by getting some decent players in and getting them super fit. It worked then and will work again as Pars will simply over run the part time teams in this division.

His downfall was in the higher league when fitness alone wasn't enough.

Don't know what AJ is complaining about re dangerous challenges We didn't f ....n tackle! El Bacteria was allowed to waltz through twice.

Wait till Peterhead come !

Except when when two of your players attempted to wipe out Faze at the same time and he still scored! :lol:

Source?

A relative who is a football agent and his players were being offered that money. Also matched by Ayr however. Craig Moore was wanted by 4 Championship Clubs. Ayr outbid them all to get him. Going to be an interesting battle between the two big spenders.

Today is what happens when a team with players on £150 per week meets a team on £700 plus per week.

League is between Ayr and Pars. Who spends wins. !

if that was the case Dunfermline Athletic and Ayr United would have won the title/been in playoffs last year instead of finishing 7th and 8th respectively. Main reason we weren't was due to the management not getting the best of the players

if that was the case Dunfermline Athletic and Ayr United would have won the title/been in playoffs last year instead of finishing 7th and 8th respectively. Main reason we weren't was due to the management not getting the best of the players

Agreed. Taken you a while but now realised you need a manager to go along with high paid players.

Alan Preston said on radio today that Pars budget is 4x the next biggest in the league and he quoted his club contacts.

That should be enough. U looked good today but I still have doubts about your attack.

Michael "no goals" Moffat and Faissal " one Peterhead tackle from hospital" el Bakkwhatever seems a tad too fragile along with Ryan "hamstring gone again " Wallace.

Moffat missed lots today thank fyck.

Edited by Lawro

You're quite the wordsmith, eh? Those nicknames are pure gold.

Also, to suggest that you have doubts about the attack of a team who has just horsed you for 5 is a bit strange. Your 'doubts' should be elsewhere IMO.

Edited by smpar