Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Did Nish do that? Can't even remember. I have no ill feeling toward him; indeed I didn't even know he was disliked by our fans other than the usual shouts opposition managers get. He was a decent enough player as proved by his decent enough career, but he never did it for us when he got a chance and was always behind better strikers.

No, I was referring to GOB. If any former player is disliked by the East End masses it's usually due to something he did after he left.

I've got nothing against Nish. Hope he keeps his job after Cowden get relegated too.

Winding up is easy. See the list of insults I've accumulated already. Pie n Bovril is like any other site. Full of wind and pi$h party time later today. COYP

Winding up your own fans so that they tell you to just f**k off isn't how it works chief :-/

Rovers game now sold out  :( but also  :thumsup2

Definite case for moving the game now imo....

There is zero case for moving the game. Just sneak in. There are certain weak spots around the ground...

I'd been thinking of chartering a helicopter to hover over the pitch but your idea sounds more cost effective. 

Definitely. Check out some posts on ThePars.Club forum and the Lizzie Pars Facebook page.

Congratulations. I know we've been pish this year but you were just on a completely different level when we played against you at the start of the season, much more impressive than Hearts were the following week in honesty.

Enjoy tonight and celebrate what has been a fantastic season lads. You shouldn't have been down at this level for so long.

Well Done The Pars!!