Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Unless Clark wants to take a huge drop in wages, I can't see him coming to us. Obviously he'll be taking a drop in wages regardless of where he goes but I imagine there will be a couple of Premiership clubs who might be interested and they can pay more than us, plus it's at a higher level.

Can only be because he played for Rangers that a Premiership side would want Clark because he hasn't shown that he's a top flight quality striker.

Pretty sure some Premiership teams were looking at him before he signed for Sevco.

Also Dundee and Motherwell are looking at Fais and he hasn't even proven he's a Championship quality striker, so your argument doesn't quite add up.

Pretty sure some Premiership teams were looking at him before he signed for Sevco.

Also Dundee and Motherwell are looking at Fais and he hasn't even proven he's a Championship quality striker, so your argument doesn't quite add up.

Faiss didn't start off at a bigger club (Aberdeen in the case on Clark) and get flung onto the reject pile. He's a unknown quantity but has just scored 30 goals in a season, while Clark has been kicking his heels for months.

Be good if we could nab Shankland back - he'd fit in well with the counter-attacking style. Whoever comes in has a hard act to follow but given the quality AJ brought to us in League One I'm sure he'll find us a decent striker or two. 

Ashcroft a half decent centre half. Has played around 50 first team top flight games for Killie, having a mix of good, bad and indifferent games. Did well the past couple of matches when he started in place of the dropped Balatoni. Should be a decent signing for Pars.

I have my doubts about Moffat being able to cut it in the Championship tbh.

This, not unhappy about him signing on but not over the moon either, decent and really hope he can make the step-up.

Hopefully being used as a link-up forward rather than an out-and-out goalscorer will do him well, can still see him missing a few sitters next season though which could really cost us.

League One Team of the Season

Murdoch (Dunfermline)

Robertson (Stranraer)                R Dunlop (Albion)                   M Dunlop (Albion)

Geggan (Dunfermline)     Adams (Ayr)      Docherty (Ayr)      Cardle (Dunfermline)

El Bakhtaoui (Dunfermline)     Spence (Cowdenbeath)         McAllister (Peterhead)