Breaking Bad

Kejan

• 3 weeks later...

Finally getting a chance to blitz through this over the last week or so went through the rest of season 2 and up to season 4

As has been mentioned it comes on leaps and bounds from series 1 to 4 and glad i kept with it

Loved the scene at teh end of series 3 with the drug dealers and Jessie where Walt knocks them down and shoots the guy in the head

Also Skyler still pisses me off such a moany character, tho Marie seems to be getting a bit more screen time and her scene where she convinces Hank to leave hospital was pretty funny

i really liked season one and two, season three and four are good and extremely entertaining but i think they went a bit too heavy on the action. i prefered the slower pacing of the first two seasons.

i was a bit disapointed with the first half of season 5 (still good tv though) but i'm expecting the final episodes to be epic.

the pacing of the show is a bit off as well. it's only been 12 months but jesse's personality has been all over the place and walt is a completely different person. i also think they should have focused more on the consequences of crystal meth, they only touch on the devastation it causes on a couple of occasions.

Finished Season Four yesterday.

Amazing tension before Gus' death and a great moment when he walks out of the room and adjusts his tie. The pay-off right at the end was a sickener, although I did kind of see it coming.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Walt next season - it's almost like this is the end to the entire series with the main antagonist killed, who is he going to fight against? It'll be interesting to see how Hank reacts to beign proved right and also what happens with Mike gets back from Mexico.

Nearly finished season 4 and just by chance was googling when series 5 was out and found it was 1st November for Netflix, god bless you Netflix :D just a shame Game of Thrones isnt on it yet :lol:

Nearly finished season 4 and just by chance was googling when series 5 was out and found it was 1st November for Netflix, god bless you Netflix :D just a shame Game of Thrones isnt on it yet :lol:

Games of Thrones is HBO, I think? No HBO shows will ever be on Netflix the way things stand. Apparently HBO have their own streaming service they're rather fond of.

• 3 weeks later...

Been off work these last two weeks and started watching it, ended up sitting up til early this morning watching right upto the end. Gutted its over but I'm looking forward to the second half of series 5! Brilliant television.