P&B subcrawl

18 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

‘Pair of ripe tasty melons’. Some right creepy b*****ds cutting about The Forum back in the day E57F0B42-F523-4B52-BCC5-225785BE85E8.png.8584fd7cc16b1121f8abb47abf335931.png

I'd actually quite like to see that photo-not for the "melons",of course😇🙄,but because there's pages talking about it earlier in the thread and they sound a right shady,seedy bunch

Right, an update on this. 

Due to impending holidays and other commitments, we have decided to move the date for this to sometime in August. Now, of course, the fitba season will be in full swing by then, so we'll need to wait on the fixtures being announced on the 30th June to be able to pick a suitable date, ie when Sevco aren't at home. 

If there's any old heads that did this before ( @djchapsticks , @Zen Archer (Raconteur)  I'm looking at you) or any newbies that want to be involved in this, I've set up a WhatsApp group for the folks involved, so if yer interested, message me yer number and I can get you added on. 

Anyone know if Gordie or Keith still post on here? 

On 13/10/2012 at 22:51, Itwiznaeme said:

One thing that can be guaranteed from that photo, there will never be a rush of pretty women football fans signing up to the Pie Shop Forum hoping to meet a handsome man. What a bunch of ugly b*****ds you lot on here are if that is the best lookers among you. Wee blondie in the middle front though is the only good looker among you. Hmm...she has a kinky look about her, looks as though she has a nice pair of ripe tasty melons under that coat. Congrats to whoever she belongs to for setting himself up with a good woman.wink.gif

2 hours ago, highlandmac said:

I'd actually quite like to see that photo-not for the "melons",of course😇🙄,but because there's pages talking about it earlier in the thread and they sound a right shady,seedy bunch

I mean, to be fair, the person who made the creepy comment about melons wasn't actually on the Subcrawl and was just perving at Lyn-Marie.

Edited by djchapsticks

3 hours ago, StewartyMac said:

As an aside, now the Lord Nelson has closed, there doesn't appear to be any pubs within reasonable walking distance of the West Street stop anymore, unless any local peeps knows any different. 

Is the Star Bar not still open, it’s less than a 10 minute walk?

NB I have long legs and walk like I’m in a race.

1 hour ago, Sarcastic Bairn said:

Ken Manners every Sunday, £2.50 three course lunch. 

7 hours ago, StewartyMac said:

As an aside, now the Lord Nelson has closed, there doesn't appear to be any pubs within reasonable walking distance of the West Street stop anymore, unless any local peeps knows any different. 

We could just go back to The Laurieston? Like a living representation of that Barney Gumble Simpsons meme. 

On 06/06/2023 at 22:25, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

It was down to @itzdrk to do the heavy lifting that day.

Oh, also.

TROOSERS!!!

It's that long ago I don't even know what this means :lol:

5 hours ago, Sarcastic Bairn said:

Thats a helluva hike for one drink! A Laurieston double dunker is possible, or we may just * gasps * miss that stop out!! 

4 minutes ago, StewartyMac said:

Thats a helluva hike for one drink! A Laurieston double dunker is possible, or we may just * gasps * miss that stop out!! 

Miss out West Street and Double Dip at Shields Road by doing the Union and the Quayside as long as everyone drinks a toast in honour of the miserable c**t 4th of July at the Lord Nelson.

• 4 weeks later...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am proud to announce the date for P&B Subcrawl IV has been pencilled in for Saturday 26th August.  A good few of the original crew have confirmed, and it would be good to see some new faces along for the day. 

Cheers!